5

"Sooo..do you uh need anything" I said kind of nervous "no just wanted to talk to someone beautiful like you" he said smirking "I see they set you up to this right" I laughed "never thought you'd be getting into the typical fuckboy that quick" I said laughing quietly and staring to walk away.

"Bailey" he said grabbing my arm, I pulled my arm away "it's not a set up" he said "yeah than why are your stupid friends over there laughing like idiots" I said pointing to his friends which stoped laughing right away,

{{Bryce POV}}

"Buts it's not I do think you are beautiful" I said being in all honest of her being beautiful, "Bryce I didn't come to this school yesterday, I know how things work around here." She said walking away.

I messed up,the only girl who actually wanted to have a nice friendship and not a relationship, is now gone.

{{bailey's POV}}

I walked away from Bryce and went to go look for Jess wanting to go home after what had just happened.

I found her making out with some dude that she had been talking about what was his name again....oh right mark

I just laughed at her and texted her that I was going home and to make sure to text me if she needed a ride home.

I was walking outside and my arm got grabbed and pulled to the side of the house I didn't know who it was....

Until they let me go and I looked up and I sighed in relief to see....

A/n: so sorry I took so long posting more today I promise !!!!!