𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝒮ℴ𝓇𝓉𝒾𝓃𝓰

Lynette's pov

I ran out of the house while my sister, Violette, ran after me. "Lynette get back here right now!" She shouted at me
"Come and get me" I shouted back

Me and Violette have a very strong relationship, our Parents were never really home so me and Violette technicality raised each other. People usually confuse us as twins as we look almost identical, Violette was born January 7th 1977 while I was born in October 5th 1978 our mother became pregnant with me right after she had Violette.
We have another sister Estelle she's two years younger than me but as our parents are never here she stays with our aunt Cynthia during the school term until Violette and now me return back home.

  Tomorrow is my first day of Hogwarts, I'm really excited so I ran out of the house to tell the stars I know it sounds weird but the stars are my friends I can tell them any secret and they'll always keep it.

And I have a lot of secrets.

Third person pov

After the Alarie sisters said goodbye to their parents they both borded the train hand in hand, they were quite early so they were able to find an empty compartment on the Hogwarts express. the two sisters talked about what house Lynette would be sorted into, wanting to please her parents both girls hoped she'd be put into Slytherin house after all every Alarie had been placed imto the so called evil house and the girls were no diffrent.

As the girls talked two red headed boys asked if they could sit with them both, the girls agreed and soon the four became great friends. Fred and George Weasley were both actual twins, identical ones at that, which made the girls quite happy to make new friends.

soon Violette left the compartment to go sit with her friends, leaving her sister behind. Lynette and the twins began to converse about Hogwarts, the twins expecting to be in Gryffindor as their family we're legacy's of the noble house, the ginger boys promised the brown haired girl that even if she was a Slytherin they would still be best of friends.

 Lynette and the twins began to converse about Hogwarts, the twins expecting to be in Gryffindor as their family we're legacy's of the noble house, the ginger boys promised the brown haired girl that even if she was a Slytherin they would still be...

Lynette and the Weasley twins got off the train and followed the other 1st year students to the boats that would take the to Hogwarts. When they arrived a stern old woman introduced herself as professor McGonagall, she explained the rules of the school and how the sorting would be. She instructed everyone to stand in an alphabetical line as the she would call them up one by one.

As the 1st year students walked into the great hall they looked around in awe and fascination, Lynette looked for her older sister and smiled when she saw her. One by one students names were called until professor McGonagall called her name up. "Alarie, Lynette" Lynette waled up to the hat with her head held high as the sorting hat began to speak.

'Ah another Alarie hm where to put you, your kind and Loyal Hufflepuff will do you well ah but your intelligent and creative Ravenclaw will suit you brilliantly. No no no I know exactly where to put you but child listen when I say you will do well in Slytherin your Loyalty and intelligence will help this so called evil house change from its horrible ways.' The hat suddenly shouted Slytherin and the table erupted in applause, Lynette looked towards the twins who had bright smiling faces and 2 thumbs up. Lynette walked up to the table and sat next to Violette as other students were placed in their houses.

When the Weasley twins were placed in Gryffindor both Lynette and Violette both clapped for the red haired twins, the ceremony soon ended and everyone began to speak and eat. Lynette spoke to her sister and eat until she was eventually full, Headmaster Dumbledore then began to give a speech which made many students laugh. Everyone was soon sent up to bed, on her way she saw the Weasley twins and spoke to them and their new friend Lee Jorden they all promised to meet the morning after breakfast to compare schedules.

When Lynette reached her Dorm room she was met with 4 girls screeching and laughing they all saw her and smiled and introduced themselves: Celia Edwards the trouble maker, Celest Riverton little miss perfect, Eloise Silver the brain and Emmerson Silver the delight. The girls all became great friends and were excited for years to come.