Chapter 1: The Run-In

Sunset

(Sigh)

Another school day finished

I think to myself as I grab my stuff out of my locker and start to head outside.

It's been almost a year since I left Equestria with my evil intention.

I look to the ground thinking about how I was back then when I first came made me shiver. I was remember how mean I was.

Good thing Twilight was able to forgive me and give me a second chance.

"OOF!" I fell to the ground as I bumped into someone.

"Hey! Watch where you're-"

I look at the person I ran into.

It was Flash, my ex-boyfriend.

"My bad Sunset, didn't mean to run into you." He scratched the back of his head.

"Oh no, it's my fault, I should've saw where I was going." I reply Embarrassed.

He got up and offered me his hand "the best I could do is offer a hand." He chuckled.

I blushed and grabbed it and got up.

"Thanks."

We just stood there and I then looked into his blue eyes.

"A-hem! Well I should get going, see ya Sunset." Flash waved at me as he walked away.

"Bye Flash." I wave back and smile.

Things have been pretty calm between me and Flash since I've been reformed.

We chat normally and we hug and high-five like regular friends.

But sometimes I feel my heart ache, there's something inside me that just wants another chance, to show him I'm ready to love again.

But I doubt that will ever happen...