Chapter 4: The Ride (Edited)

3rd person POV

Flash had pulled over the sidewalk in front of Sunsets house, he honked to the horn to get her attention.

Inside the house

Sunset was just finishing spraying some perfume when she heard a car horn from outside.

"It's flash!" She realized as she turned off her house lights and exited her home.

She saw Flash, who waved and gestured to get in.

"Hey. " She said as she entered the door and took a seat.

"Ready to get your party on?"

"You bet." She nodded her head. As Flash began driving.

"So, is this a first time for you?"

"Not really, I've been to a couple of Pinkies parties, some awesome, some straight up crazy." She chuckled from the last part.

"Well, wanna hear some tunes?"

"Yes please."

Flash turned on the radio as he placed a Jason Mraz CD in it.

"You listen to Jason Mraz?"

"Oh yeah, I know almost every song of his, this one is my most favorite." He said as he began to sang along to a song called 'I'm yours.'

Sunset had to admit, it was good, she even began humming it slightly.

"That's really catchy."

"I know huh?"

"Yea- Hey, I think I see the house." Sunset pointed at a house that had lights illuminating from the front windows.

"Oh yeah, I see a spot that we can park in."

Flash parked the car next to a stop sign near the house, then opened the doors, closed it after getting out, and headed to the front door.

A/N: Sorry if it's short!