서창빈 I

(Your Outfit)

(Your Outfit)

Changbin ~ Seo Changbin ♡

"Hoy yo quiero beber, Hoy yo quiero fumar, Hoy yo te quiero ver, Hoy te lo quiero dar!"
You sang along, vibing with the beat of the addicting song as you attempted to parallel park in a tight spot. But then your favorite part of the song came up and you couldn't resit rapping along side your mans
"Ella es modelo y no está en modelaje
Le gusta irse de viaje
Se ve bien con y sin maquillaje
Si !!!"

*Skkkkrrrrt*

You're right foot instinctively stomped on the breaks making your your upper body jerk forward with enough strength that you banged your forehead against the steering wheel. Like you the car behind you also hit his breaks, denting the bumper on your (favorite car)

Within a couple of minutes of the incident the driver of the black Audi was at your window softly knocking, babbling incoherent sentences only fogging up your glass. You opened your door pushing him out of the way to check out the damage on your brand new car.

"No no no no no, tonta tonta" you groaned hitting your forehead with your palm.

Clearing his throat the guy spoke up gaining your attention

"Excuse me, umm...are you okay?.."
He said in a sweet but worried tone. Any other guy woudlve defenetly been pissed. He was a foreign little thing indeed. In all the commotion you hadn't noticed how incredibly attractive he was. His fair skin sculpted like smooth clay on his beautiful features. Disgruntled dark hair with beads of sweat that ran along the back of his ears and down his neck. Leaving slight moisture on his silver earings. Indeed a being from above.

"I'm really sorry for the damage to your car..... but I was caught by surprise when you stopped so abruptly" he said with a hint of a smile.
"Common pweeeeeese don't be sad pretty girls don't cry" he said cutely blinding you with his impeccable smile.
"You were going in there no?.." He pointed at the restaurant. With a nod of your head you indicated that you were indeed going in there.
"Okay then, I'll treat you to lunch, ahh ahh ahh no ifs ands or butts" he said with a wink and a hint of a smirk.
Taking his hand in yours he lead the way to the restaurant.

Opening the door for you you both walked in and settled in a booth near the entrance. You took a seat as you felt his left knee rub against your thigh. Confused but not disappointed you picked up a menu and skimmed over it. Calling over the waiter the male shot you a bright smile politely taking your order. Tacos de asado y una agua de Limon. He then left without even taking your new friends order. (Cuz anyone who treated you to lunch was a friend of yours.) Upset at the waiters rude behavior you quietly waited for your food. When your order arrived you thanked him as he hesitantly left. And just as you caught his stare you decided to get back at him. You began to feed him cut up pieces of steak with your fork. Purposely staining his lips with Mexican crema just to lick off the salty cream off the corners of his mouth. But as you did so you felt him tense up.

In a second he was up. Clutching your hand forcing you out of the booth and towards the back of the restaurant where the family bathrooms were. He walked in first slamming the door behind you pinning your back to the door.

He aggressively attacked your lips bitting the bottom as you moaned into the kiss earning a throaty groan in response. A wave of tingles went up and down your core intensifying the need you felt. You disconnected your lips. His rosy plump lips now scarlet and swollen. You trailed up his neck leaving a line of sloppy wet kisses till you reached his ear.
"Pappi no te detengas" you whispered, your hot breath sending feelings of euphoria as you tugged at his dark roots.
"Yaaaa Jagya..." He said furrowing his face in your neck. Kissing and sucking as he went along. Griping the back of your thighs you hopped up wrapping your legs around his waist accidentally tearing your fishnets. Connecting your lips again this time in a full make out your grinded your core against his making him aware of how much you needed him.

Propping you against the wall this time he unbuttoned your jean shorts and slipped his hand into the elastic of your tights. Rubbing soft circles over your clothed core never breaking the kiss. Thrusting your core to his touch you pleaded for more. Then slipping his hand into your Calvin thong he felt around with his fingers slightly chuckling at the puddle that covered your womanhood. He slowly slipped in two fingers and began to gently slip them in and out a few times before completely slipping them out licking all of your juices off his fingers giving you a taste before sliding all three of his fingers. Fucking you with his long digits he again attacked your neck sucking at the delicate skin underneath your ears. An overwhelming feeling of pleasure took over your body and a few moans escaped your swollen lips. His mouth left your neck and returned to your mouth to muffle your soft groans as his fingers worked their magic sending you over the age. You came all over his hand moaning one last time into his mouth. Softly lowering you he wrapped his hands around your waist giving your butt a tight squeeze, laughing before turning to rinse his hands in the faucet beside you.

Messy hair and torn tights you both left the bathroom and soon the restaurant. Shitty ass service anyway there was no need to pay.

~-~-~-~-~-

Don't forget to comment
& vote.Suggestions and requests ALWAYS open.

Love y'all so much
Jv💜✊👅