THE NARRATION OF A DROWNED DEATH

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT

---------------------------------------

I've been here for a long time, it's really been so long ago. I have been his companion, and his source. My time is approaching, faster than they think, so I just wait, already hopeless. In any case there is not much left, at least, not what used to be.

I still remember, what the gentle breezes were like, which sometimes crossed me calmly and, in others, were like strong and devastating caresses; or those solar lights that used to enter skimming, without going deeper. But above all, the life that overflowed in me remains in my memories. Yes life, one that has already drowned.

When it passed? How? Actually, I don't know, it was diffuse and fast, really fast. For them it seemed to move slowly, but I knew it, that it was like a predator, stalking its prey, going so speedy that they did not see it, or maybe they just ignored it. Because ignorance was his happiness; unfortunately, for us it was a condemnation.

Impotence and fear inflamed me, I wanted to scream, to roar and implore, to demand that they stop, STOP! DO NOT SEE WHAT THEY ARE DOING? But, what I was? The answer, the same thing that now accompanies me, nothing. We couldn't do anything, because we weren't something. When the world realized, we already weren't part of it, and that dome that imprisoned us had already formed. My companions, my blues and what once overflowed in me, everything is over.

Waste, like tortuous ornaments, decorate me today. And in that way what I am, became in was, because ... I drown in plastic.

------------------------------------------------

I DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH. SO, SORRY FOR THE BAD WRITTING

THANK'S FOR READING