Chapter Nine - Tour

I seriously cant believe that i am going out with Luke Hemmings!

It has been two days now and i am just so happy.

Its not everyday you get to date someone famous.

"Hey Ali, we need to talk" Luke says as he shuts my bedroom door after walking in.

"your breaking up with me already?" i reply

"No but i am going on tour for 6 months"

"REALLY? Well thats not so bad!"

"No but we will have to have a long term relationship"

"okay. well we both have instagram, skype, facebook, twitter, snapchat and facetime"

"and all the others" he says and winks

"Okay"

"okay"

"maybe okay will be our always?" he says

"OKAY"

So thats the end of the chapter and yes i did refer to the fault in our stars just to give it abit of romance.

Hope you guys are enjoying my story.

Stay AWESOME,

arianaagrandee01 :)

P.S no one has replied to my message about a character.

I need a reply by at least tomorrow morning so that i can get my next chapter sorted.

I have an idea for my next chapter but i need a character to have a role in it and i want my readers to be involved in my story so that they will feel as if they get a decision and i have read other books where they ask for the opinions of there readers so i thought oi would give it a go.

P.P.S A big shoutout to @ohheyitznat she has been a big help to getting me votes and reads for my story so thanks heaps :)