♕♚033♔♛

▽▲ ▽▲▽
third person pov

"Where'd you go," Rory asked when Daniel found her.  She was standing a couple feet away from the rest of them. Kailer and Theo sat across from each other at a poker table with a couple other players. Jade stood behind Theo, her hands placed on the back of his chair and her eyes scanning the room for their next customer. When they got there, Daniel had stayed behind to talk to the bouncer about what? She wasn't too sure, but even that took long.

"Had to handle a couple things. Nothing to worry about," he shrugged his shoulders while his eyes moved around the room. The air was thick with smoke and it looked that an old garage like place. There were some poker and pool tables, dart boards, a bar, booths, and tables. The place was pretty packed per usual.

Rory and her group had came there a couple times during their travels here and there. It was where they were able to find the most customers or meet with them like this time.

"Did you bring your knife," Daniel glanced down to her before his eyes caught onto something. Rory didn't notice since she was looking around too.

"Of course," she answered.

Rory and Daniel stood to the side in silence until Kailer and Theo ended their game of poker. To Rory's luck, Kailer had won and wouldn't be having to deal with his anger over the small game.

"They're late," Jade commented as they changed their location to sit at a table near the far wall of the garage. It wasn't too far from the bar to Rory's dismay, it meant Kailer was most likely going to be drinking a lot.

"Rory," the devil himself beckoned, taking his own seat. She shuffled over, taking a seat, she scooted her chair a small amount away, but he pulled her closer to him. "No need to be shy, babe. Now remember, you can't be looking all innocent around here."

▽▲ ▽▲▽

Yanjun sat alone at a booth. The light was dim in the area since some people liked that kind of privacy in a place like that.

The booth was close enough to barely hear the conversation of Rory's group, but dim enough so that he couldn't be recognized. Kailer wouldn't even be able to recognize him immediately since he had changed his hair color and seemed to look a bit older.

"He better keep his hands off her," Yanjun muttered to himself as he watched Kailer pull her closer to him. Yanjun didn't like the clothes that Rory was wearing, he could clearly see she was not only cold, but uncomfortable. Yanjun knew skirt was shorter than she was comfortable with and she hated wearing fishnet tights because she found them to be pointless.

Yanjun silently watched as Kailer leaned over to quietly talk to Rory. His hand brushing her dark hair behind her ear, irritation spiking in Yanjun.

He hated even the thought of Kailer touching her, but he couldn't do anything but watch.

And whatever Kailer said to her suddenly made her give off a whole different vibe. Her back straightened and her lips curved up in a seductive smirk. Her brown eyes meeting Kailer's as he pulled away watching the change before his own eyes.

"They're here," Yanjun overheard Jade as she rounded their table to stand behind Theo. He immediately looked over and saw a group of men coming over to them. It was like a movie, they were all wearing suits with black coats.