•Work Out 🐰🍆

[ Give Votes❣]

It was 4 in the afternoon, Jungkook went to their own gym to workout.

He left Taehyung in their room whining that he should just workout next time.
But no, he has the goal to grow his body more.
He wanted to cover Taehyung just by his body.
He also wanted to empress people and specially Taehyung.
Taehyung had a muscle kink, Jungkook would tease Taehyung just by showing off a bit from his nerves, and trust me, the other would blush madly that easily.

He threw his wet shirt on the floor because it was already wet and working out topless is good right?

He started pulling the thick rubber that was tied at the top to work for his arm muscles.

(Lol I don't know what kind of workout tool is that but please understand :) )

He was looking hot, really hot. His sweat dripping out from his hot body, his muscles moving around variously.

In the other hand,
The door was opened carefully, and cute stuff peeked over.
He moved his head around, seeing the hot Jeon Jungkook working out diligently.

He blushed on what he see,  I mean who wouldn't? It's hot as fuck.

He tiptoed, try his best not to be noticed and be cute.
He slowly wrapped his arms around the tiny waist and leaned his head onto the back.

The other male was surprised but he knew that there was no other than Taehyung.

He smiled lovingly.

"What are you doing hyung?"
He asked really softly.

"Noo I miss you kookie~~~"
The other whined.

"You could've waited few more Tae..." He teased.

"Nooo!~"
Yep, he is stubbornly cute.

Jungkook just chuckled and decided to use the big barbel.

He gently moved Taehyung's hand away and walked over to the tool.
He laid down there carefully and took his time to get ready.

While Taehyung pouted.
He grabbed the towel and decided to be a good Taehyung and wipe off the sweat from his hot boyfriend. And yes, they are boyfriends, everyone knows except for army. It's still not time to come on yet though, it was Pd's words.

So Taehyung sat on the ground innocently and leaned over at Jungkook,
He started dabbing the towel lightly on the others face while the other male just enjoyed the feeling.

"Aren't you tired yet Kookie~?"
Taehyung asked with a pout.

Jungkook had his eyes closed but he could feel Taehyung giving his words some pout.

He really is whipped.

He shot his eyes open and decided to ignore the hot distraction on his side.
He started to lift the barbel and giving a few looks to Taehyung who was watching his boyfriend silently on the floor.

After few seconds, Taehyung can't handle his feelings anymore.
He thought of a thing that he always do.

So he stood up and sat on the others crotch area.