Chapter 1: That boy, no, no it couldnt be...... (Serena's POV)

"It's been way too long.... "I think to myself as I stare at Ash Ketchum's handkerchief. I remember it like it happened yesterday, we were at Professor Oaks Pokemon Summer Camp, I was lost in the forest, when out of no where a Pokemon knocked me over.... I was hurt, crying and out of no where Ash Ketchum came to my rescue. He helped me up and gave me a hug and held my hand..... Now after all those years I wonder if I will ever see him again.

"Serena!" mum yells at me. "Serena you won't believe what happening on tv right now, come quick!" "I'm coming Mum!" I yell back at her, sometimes I wish she never interrupted my "thinking" times. As I slowly walked down the stairs I noticed whatever is on tv was live from Lumios City! A young man about my age jumped off Prism tower, grabbing at a Pokemon which was falling a bit faster that what he was! I was shocked and I actually screamed at what was unfolding in front of my eyes, but to my relief another Pokemon of sorts caught him before he hit the ground.

As the camera zoomed in on the young man's face, I was so stunned to see it was Ash all the way from Pallet town!!! Butterflies zoomed around in my stomach as I had this strange feeling that something exciting and new was about to happen!