Blue💙

I feel like we could be so much more, but ion even know if you know how I feel.  I feel like you do but ion even know anymore. I want to talk to you but ion even know how to get your attention. I have mad feelings for you. I wanna see you grow. Want to see you be successful with the career you choose cause everybody know you good.It makes me happy seeing you talking about your hopes and dreams because I see you actually wanna do something in your life. I want to be the one that puts a smile on your face when you feel down. I wanna be there for you when you feel like you don't have anybody. I just wanna be there for you. I wish I wasn't shy so I can actually speak to you and tell you how feel, but I'm scared of rejection especially from you. When I saw you with another girl it made me feel some type of way. I was tired of my feelings for you.But something told me to hold on for a little longer because I had a feeling y'all wasn't gonna last. She ain't show u off like how I was gonna show u off. Ion think she pleased the way I could please you. I felt like when we were younger it was different but feelings change. But ima actually try to get your attention I don't wanna see you with anybody else . It just makes me feel some type of way.