Vent 1

There's something about school that just gets on my nerves.

One thing about school is the thirst to always be right. Why? You can learn, it won't kill you. If everyone was always right, no-one would learn anything new.

Open your mind, broaden your horizon, etc.

I mean, yeah sure, you're 'popular'. But how is any of that my business? You don't just come up to someone, get right in their face and start telling them all the things they supposedly need to 'fix'.

For goodness sake, get off your high horse.
You're not better than everyone else, there are many other human beings around the world. You're one of many.

So before you tell someone everything you think they need to fix about theirself, look at yourself first. I'm not saying you're terrible but think about it, not everybody wants to be told they're not good enough - hell, I dont think anybody wants to.

I'm sorry if you were ill-informed (don't care if this isn't a real word) but no one needs you to add more insecurities to the countless that may be weighing down on them.

And you may argue: 'How am I supposed to know who has insecurities?', YOU DON'T. And even if you know those that don't,  don't start giving them some.

The self-entitled people of this world need to just GROW UP.

VENT DONE.1