Chapter 2

Jungkooks POV

come Jk you can do this I said to myself "I was wondering if you you maybe wanted to be my girlfriend" I asked and I felt myself sweating even more it's been 5 seconds since  i asked and she hasn't said anything fuck jungkook why'd you ask her out she's to pretty to be with someone like you "j-jungkook I-" "it's okay i get it could we still be friends" I cut her of cause I knew what she was going to say just then I feel her lips against mine I slowly pulled apart "Jungkook of course I want to be your girlfriend" she said making me happy and causing a big smile to appear on my face which slowly turned into a frown when a flashback came back
           ~start of flashback~
"I don't love you anymore Jungkook I'm sorry" she said as she left "please don't do this to me I love you we've been together for 3 years" I cried she didn't even bother to look back she left me broken it felt There is no more us, No more kisses, No more hugs, No more good night texts, No more stupid fights, No more "I'm sorry", No more making up and no more chances it hurts so much just to see her leave and not worry about how hurt she left me I need her...I miss her...
          ~end of Flashback~
I didn't notice I started crying until I felt y/n's thumb drying out my tears she cupped my face with both of her small hands "what's wrong kookie" she asked worriedly "I-I just had flashback I need to tell you something" I said "tell me she said with a small smile I took her hands of my face and told her to sit down in my bed with me "okay so 1 year ago I was in a relationship and after that I was left hurt and broken and I've never really loved anyone or liked anyone but your changing me please promise you'll never leave I can't lose you" I said as more tears came down my cheeks  "hey hey it's okay kookie I'll be right next to you I promise" she said hugging and I just cried on her shoulder like a baby.

Y/N POV
I holding Jungkook as he cried I felt so happy to have him in my arms and sad I didn't like seeing him cry it made me feel broken I hate seeing him. Like this after a while she slowly pulled away from the hug
"So are you ready?" I asked him "for what?" "School did yoongi not tell you?" "Oh he did I just didn't know what you were talking about" he said giving me that bunny smile I love I just started blushing "aww did I make my princess blush just by smiling at her" he asked poking my cheek "stooop it's my funny" i said hiding my face "awww my princess in shy" he said making me look up just to be surprised by his lips on mine this kiss wasn't like the first we shared it was a bit rougher I was now hovering Jungkook as we were in an intense make out session "Jung- OMG STOP EWWW MY POOR EYES" I heard making me jump off Jungkook and making me turn to see a surprised Jimin          "JIMIN next time KNOCK before coming in me and y/n where having some fun right y/n?" Jungkook said as he wrapped his arms around my waist making me look at him but it only made it worse my face started heating up "y-yes I guess" I said "YOONGI Y/N AND JUNGKOOK ARE DATING" Jimin screamed out of happiness and jumped up and down like a little kid I just stared at him in awe "why are you looking at jimin like that" Jungkook said sounding jealous "look at him he's adorable he's just like a little baby" said making jimin frown and making Jungkook even more jealous"IM NOT A BABY" jimin screamed "YOU SHOULD CALL ME ADORABLE IM YOUR BOYFRIEND" jungkook yelled "Jungkook your adorable and jimin your still a baby" I said while laughing " so tu guys are dating I knew it hyung you owe me 30$ now" yoongi yelled at namjoon who was right next to him and jimin went around telling the others me and Jungkook  were dating.
______

I hope you guys like this I'll try to update 2 chapters every time I update I'm going to update mostly every day ily xoxo ☺️