5

Bakugou's POV

I woke up to the sound of someone getting shushed. "Hn..?" Oh... Oh shit. I realized my arms were around Floaty. Her face was redder than a tomato.

"O-Oh— g-good morning!" She squirms, trying to escape. At first, I was too tired to realize what was going on so I held on, nuzzling her shoulder.

Then it hit me.

I let go, getting red myself. Alien girl was snickering at my door. So... I didn't close that last night all the way. Note to self: don't be a dumbass.

"Why... the fuck..." I muttered, still slightly confused. My mind was foggy, having just woke up.

God damnit. A sigh escaped my mouth, having been slightly embarrassed. I had just sat up, a visible look of displeasure on my face. "Good morning, now get the fuck out of my room. Both of you."

They both gulp, and run out. I sigh and flop backward on my bed.

Shitty-hair grins at me, snickering. "So... being a gentleman? You?"

I roll my eyes. "Got a problem?!"

He shrugs and starts to walk out, "No, but obviously you do."

He's right. Of course he is. I would never admit it out loud.Why does this have to happen to me? I just wanted to go through this school and become the best hero.

Instead, my heart is slowly being stolen by the floaty bitch.

Uraraka's POV

Mina and I rush out of his room, skipping to hers. She pushed me into her room and closed the door. "Spill! What the hell happened last night?!"

I blushed, "Well... I locked myself out of my room again. So I had set myself up on the couch, watching some TV. After that, I dozed off. Last thing I remember was him picking me up. I woke up on the bed, freaking out and he calmed me down. He laid with me aft-,"

Mina interrupts me, "Bakugo? Helped you? Calmed you down from a panic attack? Are we talking about the same guy, Ocha?"

I nod, quickly, "Yeah... As I was saying, I didn't want to be alone after my panic attack so he got in bed with me, and at first we weren't cuddling but... apparently that changed."

She gushed and clapped. "Maybe he likes you!"

I look away and laugh, "Yeah, no. I was just scared and he was being a decent gentleman. For once." But she had a point. What if? I brushed that thought off right away.

She giggled and then we decided to go downstairs and greet everyone returning from break. They all piled in and I hugged my friends, making them feel welcome.

"Tsu-chan! Midoriya-kun! How was your break? Go anywhere fun?" I walked up to them and put on my best happy face. After last night, I was confused and worn out. Not to mention, sad.

Midoriya smiled, "I stayed with my mom and we went to a festival! It was super fun." He scratches the back of his head. "Kind of wish you were there."

My face turns red, but I brushed that off as well. "How about you, Tsu?" I smiled, looking at her.

"Mine was awesome, kero." Tsu says, smiling. "I met my long lost brother."

I gave her as bright of a smile as I could, "That's awesome! How is he? What did you learn about him?"

She gives me a thumbs up. "His quirk is like mine, kero! He just doesn't look like a frog and all he has is the quickness with added camouflage. Anyway, what did you do?"

I nod and shrug. "That sounds cool. We just sat around and played games. Mina, Kirishima and I did karaoke!" I smile, leaving Bakugou out of it, not knowing if he wanted to be included. Highly doubtful.

After the small conversation ended, I started to make my way to the kitchen to make myself something to eat as everyone goes upstairs. My mind wanders and I start humming a familiar tune, the one Bakugou sang in karaoke. The words didn't come to mind, just the tune. I started doing a small dance in the kitchen, not worrying about anyone but myself.

After I finish making my food, I sit down and start eating.

Little did I know, I had an audience.

Bakugou's POV

I had originally planned to go downstairs, grab a snack, and run back upstairs to continue my video game binge. That plan was foiled when I saw Round-face dancing and humming, oblivious to her surroundings. After about 5 minutes, she seems to come back down to earth, sitting down to eat.

I started to clap, grinning. "Who knew an airhead like you could dance?" The comment was light-hearted, but cool. "Also, the song I sang at karaoke?"

She froze and slowly turned her head, her mouth twitching. "How long... were you standing there? And... it was catchy!" Her mouth curls into a pout.

I shrug. "Probably 5 minutes. Don't even worry about it." After the awkward encounter, I grab a bag of chips and start to make my way up to my room.

She interrupts me from walking back to my room, "Why? Why can't I worry? You're being awfully sweet." Her eyes squinted in confusion.

I shrug, making it seem like nothing. "Because it doesn't mean anything. I only speak the truth. You're cute, your voice is nice, and you dance like a pro."

Her face turns red. "You— you can't just say those things!"

I laugh and walk out the room. "Smell you later, Round-face."

Uraraka's POV

I looked around, making sure he left and then started to get mad. My food got cold, I got angry, and Bakugou got some entertainment. What a tool.

"Ocha-chaaaan!" I heard someone run toward me. "Woah! What's wrong?" It was Mina, looking concerned.

I sighed, not wanting her to do anything about it. "Nothing, I... I'm fine." I gave her a fake smile, not wanting to get into it.

She tilted her head. "Is this about..?"

"No, it's not. Please just... drop it." I look down, pushing past her. He wasn't going to get to me. No.

"Let's go to the mall!" I suggested.

She smiled, "Duh! Let me get ready! You too!"

AGHHHHH SORRY IT WAS A SUPER HECTIC WEEKEND! I'm sorry ;-; i'll update like 3x this week!!

please tell me how the story is

ttfn!

-rose