They just want Cruelty

Here is a tale that has not been spoken of throughout the Dragon Kindom, as it shows the unfaithfulness and the unjustice of our Leader, the Dragon King. They say he has brought nothing, but greed from his own kind, as the dragons beneath his authority seek blood of beings who fell pity for the weak and others below them, only to gain power. All were slaughtered, as the wrathful crept to the top of the leaderboard. This to achieve their one goal, overthrowing the king.

The system is all shattered, with all the bloodlust and chaos, it'll never be restored. It shall stay that way until someone overpowers him, takes his position as a new ruler or assassinate him and leave it to the citizens to either have a group of powerful dragons to take charge or have another solo leader to prove himself worthy than the last.

No one knows the whole story, not like the majority of us want to know. We also don't know what was the King's motives were either, proabably won't know until this story further develops. Also to clarify to whoever may not understand the timeline, setting and the start of this story. This is currently just a back story of the King who is still alive in this current time and later on in the story. Right now I am the stand-by dragon citizen who is the narrative and fourth-wall breaker in the story, no one to note of, promise. The setting in the story i'm telling is in the Dragon Realm, but right now, the place I'm in is non-existent... I'm just, floating.

Anyway, back to (hopefully) investing you with this unraveling story, we have a character we'll need to introduce. Before that, I need to say these last quotes that you'll need to remember.

"Trust the untrusting, any ally will benefit you, with the journey you've choosen."

"Leaving anything untouched is like leaving out a puzzle peice from it's final product, the final clue."

[Pheonixs' Point Of View]
[Setting: Kami - A School for All Creatures and Beings who Manipulates Powers or is a Hybrid of a Certain Breed. - The Schools' Mixed Dorm]

*Wince* The sunrays lock on to my eyes through my blinds like snipes, perfect, just what i needed on such a miserable day. I mean, everyday is a miserable day at this school, but Mondays' are such an unpleasnt day. I slowly drag my tired body out of my bedsheets, just so I can reach for my sanitary bag and head straight to the dormitory bathrooms. *Yawn* I grabbed my bag and clothes with me as I walked to the door. Checking on my roomate as they sleep in, before closing the door on my way out.

I check the time on my digital watch ... 6:25am isn't so bad, at least I don't sleep in like Daizo. I went into the bathrooms as I'm welcomed with warm steam and loud singing from a guy taking a hot shower. It's very unpleasant.
 "Hey, Doofus! don't use up the hot water for so long, everyone won't get a proper shower otherwise." I called out, as I bang his door.
"OI! I'm allowed to, how do you know how long i've been in here anyway?!" He shouted.
"Dude, there is steam EVERYWHERE! The mirrors are so clouded I can't even see my own reflection."
"Oh wow!"
I here the rattling of the knobs as he turns off the water, he then creaks open the door. He comes out and looking at his body. It's built up with nothing but muscle, his hideous face made him look even more gross to look at.
"You wanna say that again-!!"

He stops yelling, regretting what he said as soon as his eyes are placed onto my gaze, he flinches as soon as I step closer,
"All fours...peasant." ...that is all it takes.
"Y-yes your highness!" He neils down and puts both hands out on the floor and his head firmly down.
"I-i'm sorry, I didn't notice it was you and I was really careless plea-"
I bash his face into the ground as my foot is planted on top of his head. "All I need is an ounce of your respect, given you have not shown any, this was your punishment."
I then waved at him to get out of the bathroom. He left with his d*** between his legs.

It was pretty hilarious. I'm not a mean person, it's not that i want this place to myself, it's built as a public bathroom...

But I can't stand people who doesn't learn their place... ... ... god I'm such a hypocrite.

End of Chapter One 'They just want Cruelty'
Like, Comment and Sub plzz!~