•••

Typing this in the bathroom because my stomach hates me.
Don't mind the mistakes!
**MENTIONS OF NAMJIN, YOONMINHOPE
No proofread
~~

Taehyung POV
  When did he get so bold?
  I guess I just need to throw out that image of a flustered Jungkook, because I am never getting that again.
  I don't even know why I thought I'd be dominant, because clearly Jungkook TOPS in this house.

  "Did he.." Jin-hyung breathes out.
  "Yeah, he did..." Namjoon replies.
  "Ohmygodohmygod-"
  "Hobi-Hyung, breathe.." Jimin-hyung tries to calm the hyperventilating sunshine down.
  "That was... sudden." Yoongi-hyung says, obviously still shook.
  I nod. "I don't know when he got so daring... Not that I'm complaining-"
  "Of course you're not, hun. And frankly, neither am I," Jin-hyung says with a smirk on his face.
  "I think..." I start.
  "...I think I could get used to this game."

  Jungkook POV
—Timeskip to the morning. (What did you expect?)—

  God, he looked so flustered. It was the cutest thing I've ever seen. Flushed cheeks, mouth open...

  I didn't even know eyes could go that wide.

  He looked breathtaking, not gonna lie.

  I get out of bed as soon as I smell kimchi. Jin-hyung must be cooking, and it's my favorite meal. As soon as I step out of the room, I'm met with Namjoon-hyung.

  "Oh, hi hyung."
  "Good morning. Wanna walk?"
  "Sure, hyung."

Timeskip (you're gonna see a lot of these. Deal with it)—

  We get back just in time for breakfast. All he wanted to do was talk about mine and Taehyung's little game. He said he had talked to the manager, and they said it was a good thing for fanservices.
  Basically, everyone was fine with it.

  After breakfast, which was really good, we start to discuss what to do for the most popular ships of the group- NamJin, TaeKook, and YoonMin. NamJin wasn't that hard, considering they were already dating. While they're preparing to come out, they'll have their small moments on camera and on stage. For TaeKook, they said we could just play our teasing game in public. Now, for YoonMin, it was a bit more difficult.
  I suggested they get "married" on vlive or something like that. The hyungs agreed, but Jin-hyung said they should have more moments.
  Taehyung said that maybe Hobi-hyung should play a role in it, considering he was the only single one, according to our fans. We came up with the final plan:
  Jimin-hyung and Yoongi-hyung get married on vlive. Then, on stage, Jimin-hyung starts flirting with Hobi-hyung, and Yoongi-hyung shows jealousy.
  ARMYs would be analyzing it for months.
  Once we finish, we all stand up and leave to our rooms. As Taehyung walks by me, he presses his lips onto mine, but pushes a little harder this time. Still, no tongue is used.

  "It's just a peck."

  He winks at me and enters his room.

~~
Sorry for trash.
It's just like me :D

I'm still in the bathroom after typing this whole thing. I feel like sh-
(Jin- LANGUAGE!)
-shnizzle.

Thanks for reading the book so far!

Leave questions, comments concerns here!

Love you guys...
-Kiki 💛