Chappy2

I don't own this picture!!
I woke up in darkness.

Oh wait hang on my eyes are closed still...

There we go...I'm still in the dark.

I looked around and saw different values of the darkness.  I gently stood and walk to the area that wasn't pitch black.  

I tripped over sometime and crashed to the ground.  I sat up and looked at my feet and saw a glowing stick.  My staff.  I reached for it and I stead of normal blue glow it glowed with a glorious black aura.

It was different, but then again so was  I.

I grabbed it and pulled it close to my chest feeling the familiar wood in my hands.  I stood again and used my staff as a crutch and hobbled into to no where.

The darkness just seemed to go on forever and with each step I grew even more tired.  My staff began to bow from carrying my weight.  Eventually I saw a light.

I quickly hobbled to it, it stretched out and looked like a television screen and began to play a scene or rather a memory.

I saw my sister, Emily and I, on the lake.  We were skating around before the ice cracked and I fell in.  I suddenly got cold as I watched myself fall in.  Then the screen froze and I was suspended in the icy water for God only knows how long.  Then I saw people skating, I saw Emily and a few of her new friends skating above my frozen body.  I saw Bunny there as well.  Odd, why is Bunny there? I thought and saw him throw an egg at the children.

It exploded in many different colors of smoke before disappearing.  The kids froze then started to laugh and point down at the ice.  Emily grabbed her sides and laughed so hard tears rolled down her cheeks.  She then began to jump up and down as if to try and break the ice.  When she landed for the fifth time the ice broke and she and her friends were falling in.  The scene froze once more before being swept away and replaced with another.

This gave me a head ache to watch these.  We're they real or just something my subconscious made up?

The next one was at Christmas.  I was still a live and it was just my family as we gathered around the tree.  I had only two gifts while Emily had four and each of my parents received one.  Like every year the youngest child opened their gifts first.  Em unwrapped hers and received a new pair of skates, some socks (which are greatly needed), a new dress and a pair of snow boots.  She was over the moon and couldn't stop smiling.

Next was my turn and Em handed me my gifts, the smile on her face twisted for only a monment and I thought it was a trick of the light.  I tore through the light blue colored paper only to see a black mouned.  Coal.  I shrugged knowing I was on the naughty list and torn through the second gift only to see the same thing.  I chuckled to make my parents think it was cool and that I didn't care, but the way Emily laughed was unsettling.

The scene shifted to Emily sitting at the kitchen table writting a letter to Santa Claus/North.  It read about give me coal and only coal because I've been the worst in the world

The scene disappeared and I walked away as the next played out.  They hurt to watch. Did Emily really think I was mean and like the fact the I ...died? I thought to myself.

As I walked I saw a bright light and walked towards it.  When I reached it I noticed that I was a tunnel.  I walked into the tunnel of light and that's when I woke up.

What do you think, are those Jack's real memories or is Pitch making them up?
Hope you enjoy, Starburn ✌️