11

I gasp and stumble away towards the door, covering my eyes as i reach blindly for the handle. 

"Lia are you embarrassed?" The voice is Jimin's and i can hear him smiling as he teases me. I shake my head but keep my face covered, still trying my best to find the door. 

  "Oh no, I'm just checking for more guards!" I hear snickering as I bury my face in a locker, knowing my face is bright red. 

"You sure you don't want me to get rid of the towel?" Yoongi's voice is right next to my ear low and husky, it sends shivers down my spine and I turn away quickly, towards the door.

 I avoid looking at them and try to grab the handle finally free, but it opens and hits me in the face. I fall on my butt and look up at Trevor standing in the doorway, holding a stack of folded clothes. 

"I brought them uhm...clothes..." I nod quickly and motion for him to give them to the boys. 

"What's wrong my dear? are you feeling sick? Wait are those bruises!?" I shake my head and try to push past him but he grabs my shoulder firmly, his gaze stern and worried.

  "Trevor it's fine i took care of it. But can you please just give them something to cover up with? " I try to keep my voice steady but it cracks halfway through and i hear a deep chuckle.

I turn on instinct and my eyes immediately notice the shirtless boy closest to me. Though he isn't muscled you can tell he works out often. 

His skin is pale and smooth and I watch as a bead of water drips from his hair, and all the way down his beautiful chest. I gulp and look up at V, who looks a bit embarrassed as well,both of us quickly turning our heads as i cough and turn towards Trevor. 

Trevor's eyes sparkle knowingly as he glances between me and the boys. 

"Oh young love." I don't answer him as he laughs, distracted by the sounds of them putting the clothes on and of course that beautiful boy in front of me sadly does the same. 

The laughs again and i turn, flustered and red pointing at him as he grins.

  "Trevor! I am not-" 

"Oh hush honey claim all you want. Now, what the hell happened to your face?" I groan, hoping he had forgotten I looked like a punching bag. 

"Some thugs came trying to bring us back to the cells and Lia beat the sh-"

"Language" Jin cuts Jimin off with a glare and Trevor looks impressed. 

"Must have been Leo and his thugs." I shrug, staring at the dew between the white bricks, not caring what his name was. 

"Well Leo now has two broken legs." Trevor is silent so I turn shyly and meet his eyes. His jaw is hanging open and he quickly closes it and shakes his head, i try to ignore the suspicion in his eyes.

"Well I've gotten all of the things the boys need, are we done here?" They all nod and we head back to their cells after they all hug each other one last time, it breaks my heart but I try to ignore and look away. 

I feel someone staring and i turn to see V, watching me as i watch the boys. His expression is like a blank state, but his eyes are beautiful regardless. I turn away and head to the door, trying to shake off the intensity in his eyes and the quiver in my chest. 

As we walk back i try to avoid looking at the boys, not just him as guilt creeps in. They all kept going on about how well i could fight and it was making me embarrassed.