Chapter 2

Author's POV.
Jaehee and Jin went separate ways after having a delicious breakfast. Jin went to his car while Jaehee went to her car too. Jaehee arrived early in the hospital greeted by her employees. She bowed to every staff and didn't notice she was late for her meeting.

 When she looked up it was 8:38 she was supposed in the meeting room. "Sh*t! I'm late!" Jaehee said. She ran and ran until she reaches the meeting room.

Jaehee's POV.
I was panting when I open the door because of running in the hallway with these heels. I greeted everyone and went to my seat. The meeting continues. The meeting ended well the conference seem pleased with what I discuss and thankful they didn't have problems with me being late.

 They all leave, my secretary collects my documents and said "Dr. Kim, Mr.namjoon came here earlier when you were in the middle of discussing. He was actually gonna ask you but he thought it would be a bad idea so he just gives me this for you and he said before he left he wants to talk with you tomorrow afternoon in the Dolce restaurant" she said and gave me a box with a ribbon on top and left.

 I was confused for a second but I shrugged it off. I went back to my office to check some patients.

Jin's POV.
I was back from the meeting then the next thing I remember is I was dragged by my secretary. "What are you doing?" I said sternly. "Sir, we have to talk," she said while biting her bottom lip. I was disgusted by her actions. Did she not know that I have a wife. Did she really know that she is my secretary? I hate peoples like this. They only like is my loose and my money.

 That's why when I met Jaehee in the park I was fascinated by her actions. She was different from all the women I met in my life. That's why I start stalking her and then it hit me. I was already falling in love or you mean obsessed. 

But that day she already has a boyfriend. But I kill him though. But one barrier that took me 3 months to dispose of is her sister. She never liked me. She prefers that bastard over me. because of that, I killed her. I did get a bit guilty but who cares at least I erased her in the picture. Now, all I just did is comfort her so that she would fall for me slowly. 

 But luckily she fallen me too and she is now my wife. But the only problem is that f*cking best friend of hers is always sticking to her. I was actually planning to kill him but maybe someday. When I was back from my senses my secretary dragged me to her office. I was actually gonna pull my from her grip but we already arrived from her office. She opened the door and closed it.

 I was already frustrated with what is she doing. And the next thing she did is that she comes close to me smirking and when she pulled out her blazer exposing her cleavage a little bit. I was hasn't at first, but what can I do I'm still a guy though.

"What the hell are you doing!!"I shouted.

I did see she flinched a little bit but that doesn't mean that she will hold back.

" Sir, calm down I'm just gonna give you a massage you look very tired today maybe you want my smooth hands to relax you," she said sarcastically

I grab her hair and then I said"Do you want me to f*cking kill you huh sl*t!!I yell. 

Now I can see she was frightened by what I said cause she knows I can kill someone. 

"Now, get out of my sight, and you are fired" I yelled. 

She walked away with tears in her eyes but it's still doesn't matter to me. She was harassing me and she almost gonna break my love for Jaehee. That's why I'm gonna hire my man to kill her tonight so she will never harass me again or maybe she will tell me that I have an affair with her. Now I'm settled, I shall go home now with my wife so we can a bonding together without interruptions. Now I can have my wife all to myself.

Yeahhh,😁😁
I have finish chapter two sorry that I haven't been updated because I was busy studying my lessons for my exams so please understand and thank you for reading!!😍😍