2K views Bonus

A/N- WE REACHED 2K VIEWS!!! Tysm to all the readers and supporters! I love u all <3

Also each bonus chapter will be for each ship so in total there should be 5 bonus chapters for every 1k more views we get! I hope you enjoy!

Hayabusa P.O.V
The boys and I were walking pass as my heart beated faster and faster.  The thought of seeing Kagura's smile made my heart melt.  It was so cute and adorable.  And she smiled because of me.  Because of me.

The beautiful smile I get to see everyday.  When we meet each other in the garden, she would smile brightly at me.  My heart would pound faster and faster every second and sometimes, my face would heat up.  I asked the boys about this and they just replied with "it's a natural thing when you're so close to girls".  But I doubt that's true.  Then again, it was said by Claude and normally everything he says is false.

But for some reason, that smile was different.  The smile she had was special and was filled with joy and happiness.  Is there really a difference between someone's smile?  Who knows.  But in my eyes, that smile was the most beautifullest. 

Kagura is someone special to me.  When I can't sleep, I think about her and she instantly helps me sleep.  Even though I can't see her physically, her smile helps me sleep.  She's like a flower.  So precious and beautiful.

Now that I think about it.  Am I in love?  Am I really?  Alucard had told me that if your heart pounds really hard and it feels like it wants to pop out, then it's love.  Or even when you see their face, you feel much more relief and calm.  Am I in love?  This is really confusing now.  Maybe I should ask Gusion or Alucard for help?  No, not yet.

*sigh* Even if I was in love with Kagura, would she even like me? Of course she wouldn't love you Hayabusa.  You're a bad boy and she would never love a bad boy.  Or would she?

Kagura P.O.V
This candle is so sweet!  I love the scent of it.  I smelt it the whole way to the food court.  The fragrance was just amazing.  But why would he give it to me?  If he really wanted it, he wouldn't have given it to me.  But then why did he grab it?  Ugh, this guy can be confusing sometimes.

But I guess I can't blame him.  He is a sweet guy and he's really nice.  He even got a really cute wrapping for the candle!  But he's really quiet.  He rarely talks now that I think about it.  I also can't see his smile since he always wears that stupid mouth mask.  It's really annoying.

He gets to see my smile but I never get to see his!  Seriously... sometimes I want to rip that mask off of his face just to see his smile.  Wait... why do I want to see his smile anyways? 

Is it weird to see your friends face in the sky at night?  Or is it normal?  I'm presuming it's not common since I don't ever see Irithel's face in the sky or any of the girls' faces in the sky.  And dreaming about your friends.  It's fine if it's like once or twice but every night I dream about Hayabusa. 

Sometimes when he stares at me, I start to panic for some reason.  It's normal right?
...
Maybe not. 

He just does something to me with those red eyes.  It's weird and kinda freaky too.  But what's weirder is at time, my heart pounds.  Maybe it's just me but, I think I'm falling for Haya.  I don't want to, but for some reason, I just keep getting closer to him.  Oh what am I thinking?  Of course I'm not falling for him!  He's just a friend!

Should I ask Lesley or Miya about how I'm feeling?  Or maybe Irithel... Or even Freya.  No.  I shouldn't bother them.  I don't even like Haya in that way.  I like him as a friend, not a lover.  Yeah that's right.  He's just a friend.

HAYAGURA4LYF!!! I'm sorry Hanabi x Hayabusa shippers T-T I'm so sorry if this isn't the best bonus chapter or you don't want this bonus chapter because it isn't your fave ship in this book, but if we get enough views, we can get more bonus chapters! I'll hopefully also begin to post up chapters faster since it's the end of the year.  But of course I'm going on holiday so who really knows? 😆

Anyways, as usual, I thank you all for supporting me and reading my first book!  This is extremely special to me so thank you very much everyone! Luv you all 😊

Note: Artwork is not mine.