cheater 6

Before areum could walk out with Lucas, jungkook still had that unsettling guilt layed in the bottom of his heart. Although he knew it was over because of that day,
He knew far too well that areum was kind hearted and was not the type to hold grudges towards someone for far too long.

His heart unknowingly spoke what he desired, "areum... Can we catch up on things? Between us? " Lucas gave him a suspicious glance towards him and before he could speak, areum cutted him.
" Sure, you don't mind my Lucas to join , do u? " Jungkook gave a weak smile towards Lucas and nodded.

They head towards their table, each couple sitting down.
Jungkook watched areum carefully on each action she did.
He cleared his throat to get her attention.
" How have you been lately? "
"Been hard but so so " She gave a short reply. Jungkook mentally scold himself for being bad at starting conversation no less than making it awkward also.

Areum turned around towards eunha, knowing so well she has been the one with jungkook that day. She couldn't believe jungkook still has the nerve to stay with her even after her finding out the affair by accident...
"You must be jungkook girlfriend then? " Eunha retorted with a snort.
"Obviously, who else would I be? " She rudely commented.
"Jungkook tell her how long we have been dating? "
Jungkook gulped thickly, knowing far too well areum already know the answer.
" 2 years and 8 month " He whispered
Lucas who has been silent the whole dinner finally spoke up
"Well me and areum have been dating for a while now too! " He beamed innocently