The meeting - Johnny Orlando

Mackenzie's POV
I feel so insecure about my body, if I wear comfy clothes, he may think I come across as lazy, if I were something like a glitter dress he may think I'm trying to impress him, I'm not, I haven't even met him yet. I've just finished my natural makeup, so it's not too much. I'm actually dreading meeting Johnny I'm so nervous. I've only ever saw his posts and know that he's quite popular, also dated Nadia. I don't think he know that much about me either, I mean I'm not stalking him I'm just stating facts.

When we arrive at the Orlando's I'm going to be standing there shyly with my head down and a slight smile stretching at the corner of my mouth, I'm nervous and excited. I mean who wouldn't to have Johnny Orlando as their stepbrother.

I'm just about to get in the car and go to the Orlando's as mum is driving I can sit in the front. I get in the front and look at all of the lights lit up, all of the buildings and pretty lights, they look amazing.

We finally arrive at jo- the Orlando's and I walk quietly and slowly behind my mum. This is scary.

We knock on the door to reveal a green eyed boy with soft hair that I just want to ruffle. Wait what am I saying he's becoming my stepbrother?

Jo- Johnny
Kenz- Mackenzie
Mel- Melissa

Jo: 'Oh hey Melissa and Mackenzie welcome please come in'
Mel: 'Oh thank you Johnny'
Mel: 'you've raised such a gentleman Greg'
Greg: 'he's so polite'
Greg: 'Hey Johnny why don't you and Mackenzie go upstairs, maybe you can show her you guitar?'
John: 'erm I mean- yes, yes of course I will'

Mackenzie's PoV
Omg Johnny is so amazing, he's so polite I haven't spoke at all yet, I don't want him to know that I'm shy, although he probably is too.

Jo: 'Hey I'm Johnny'
Kenz: 'I know (laughs)*'
John: 'nice to meet you your so pretty'
Kenz: 'well I could say the same but I don't want it to sound cringey'
Jo: 'no one as actually said I'm pretty, they've said adorable via my ex Nadia.'
Kenz: 'oh I'm sorry'
John : 'No it's not your fault honestly she's a bitch'
Kenz: 'oh ok'
Jo: It's just that I don't actually miss her exactly, and I feel I should but I don't, it's weird I loved her but no I have no feelings for her
Kenz: do you know why you lost feelings?
Jo: I honestly feel like I'm going to fall for someone very soon, but don't know who yet.
Jo: after I find the right one I'll make sure I stay with her forever.
Kenz: That girl will be very lucky to have you as a boyfriend like I'm going to very lucky to have you as my brother.
Jo: and I'm going to be lucky to have you as my sister.