• 18 ~ Confessions •

"What are you doing?" My manager asks me pushing me back into the seat. I stare at myself in the mirror and two stylists enters.

"He sounds familiar" I mumble and my manager looks up from her phone humming. I smile at her looking in the mirror and the stylists start playing with my hair.

"Your hair is like a mess, when was the last time you cut it?" The stylist says looking at the ends with disgust.

I suddenly feel small and awkwardly laugh while they both whisper, "So, I was thinking maybe the col-" I say but the stylists interrupts me and I see her grin at the mirror.

"We've got the perfect colour for you" she pulls out all of her equipment and begins to cover my clothing.

I take out my phone and begin to scroll through my emails and I find my old university email.

I click on it and sends me to my old university emails which showed my old messages, I scroll down to see a familiar name.

My thumb wavers over it and I finally click on it biting my lip and I scroll through the messages.

Me: How's the acting project?

Annoying Partner <3: I'm dying here , I'm dying to see your beautiful face though.

Me: I don't have $1000 to go to Seoul to meet you on set and also you're coming back home in 4 days, you'll survive.

Annoying Partner <3: I've got a surprise for you once I get back.

Me: I can't wait, I have a bunch of coursework due in 3 hours. Talk to you later!

My visions start to blur while I scroll to the first ever messages, my eyes blink and tears roll down. I look up and quickly wipe my tears to see my hair covered in tin foil.

My eyes start to feel heavy and then they suddenly close.

I open my ears to see my manager holding my head up with the stylists are adding the finishing touches.

I yawn and look around the room and then to the room to see my hair strawberry blonde.

My mouth open and then my eyebrows furrows, "Holy shit" I slightly scruff my curled middle parted hair.

"I look different" I look at the stylists and they smile back, "I'm pretty sure that's a good thing" the stylists responded with a slight chuckle.

I jump out of the chair grabbing my stuff and bowing to the stylists, walking back to my managers van.

~Home~

I walk up the stairs this time with my hood up and then to my door, I enter the passcode to see the TV shining bright in the darkness.

I turn to look at the sofa to see Jinyoung eyeballing the TV by himself, my face begins to turn red and I begin to speed walk to my room but he grabs onto me.

"We need to talk" he demands and I sigh turning to him and my hood falls, his eyes widens. "Your hair" he touches it which makes my ears red.

"Yes I know, then let's talk" I say throwing myself onto the sofa turning to him. "Do you remember anything from last night?" I ask him tying my hair in a bun.