Darts (30)

I exited the room and took a left. The anger was about exploit at someone right now. I don't want to mess around anymore. I'm going to kill them for what they have done to me. I feel they read my nightmares and put them in reality.
They were so many doors on each on the hallway. Someone on right open the door and I went in action mode, I grab his gun without him noticing and I just shoot him and close the door.

"Jimin!" I call him and Jimin ran up to me

"Y-Yes" he strutters

"Do you know where is my father?" I ask him

"One the same place, they haven't moved him since you guys got out from that smoke trap" Jimin explain and great we have to go up and find him. This mission is getting frustrating.

I sighed and keep walking around. Until I a huge loud voice from door that we just passed like someone yelling at them. We stopped and we just silently and hear.

"IM NOT GOING TO MAKE THIS DEAL AND LET ME GO!" My eyes widen because it was my father voice. I got angry and open the door.

"Let him go!" I scream and started to point this guy, he was facing his back and then turn around.

"Ah y/n I guess you didn't drown" He said and chuckled. I got so angry

"You mother f-"
"Ah Ah Ah" He interrupt me and use his gun on my father head.

"One step closer and he will die"

I still pointed at him but didn't move until I give up.

"Good girl" He said

"Alright, everyone put their gun down. Only me and y/n will talk to make a huge deal" He said and a lot guard were around us and pointed their guns at us.

"Deal? There is no deal" I said very confident

"Or"

"Or what?" I ask him

"Or he will die and your friends 2" He smirked at me.

"Uhh fine! Let's get this over with" I said and put the gun down and raise my hands up.

"Y/n.." Jhope said to me

"Just do it" I said and look at them, Jhope nodded at me. He has faith on me so everyone put the guns down.

"Come with me" he said and walk away. I follow him but someone grab my wrist and pull me.

"Be careful" Suga whispers in my ear and my body was super close to him and I felt he put something on my back pocket.

"I will" I answer back and follow the guy.

I keep following him and 2 guards were behind me, the guy open the door.

"Ladies first" He said with a smile

I enter first and I see it was like tiny room with a bar with a lot of wine.

"Wine?" He ask me

"Just get to the point" I sighed and give him attitude.

"Jeez, I will tell if you accept to drink wine with me" he said and he started to serve me the wine.

He took a sip and I did too.

"So what is the deal" I said after I took a sip.

"Simple. I want your company to united with us and we have make a lot" he said and he got me thinking.

"What I mean it's a lot it means a lot y/n. So what do you say? Deal?" He said and he give his hand to I can shake it and made the deal agreed.

"But why us? Can you find some others companies" I ask him

"True but remember your father company is very huge and popular" He said and keep taking sips of his wine.

"So what happens if we united. What is the process?" I ask him and took a sit with my wine.

"Wow, do you know how this business work? I thought you were dumb and accept it" He tells me and chuckled.

I chuckled and took a sip of my wine.

"Dumb? No sweetie think again." I said with serious attitude. He looks very nervous and he was looking around. Until he said some darts on the corner.

"Do you want to play darts?" He ask me

"Sure" I took my last sip and stood up.

"So you know you how to play darts?" He ask while handing me 3 darts. I stay in silence and he just chuckled.

"Okay look" he want to the darts board to explain me but I throw a dart at him. The dart hit the board in 10 points very close to his face.

His reaction was very surprised and I took my wine and take a sip.

"I guess you know how to play" He said and took the darts and give it to me.

He went first and he is really good. He finishes by making good points.

"Yes!" He got excited but he hasn't seen my skills.
So it was my turn and grab my dart like holding like a pencil and throw it and went to the middle. Good start y/n.

His chocked his wine and I just smirked.

My finished with good scores than him and he just clapped at me.

"Good job" he said "you want to play again?" He ask me so I went to the dart board to take them out.

But the party was over, we heard a lot of shooting of where Suga and the others are there.

He freak out and I look at him. He throw one the darts that were not on the board. It was getting closer to my face so I block it my using my arm and stab me.

"Ahh" I groaned and took a deep breath.
The guard went to check what is going on but Suga open the door and attack him.

The guy escapes upstairs and I want to follow him, we got the roof of the building and took the dart out of my arm.

"Robert little bit of help!" He screams. That name seems familiar

I stopped running and Robert turn around and it was him. The guy from my first mission.

"No time no see y/n" he smiled at me.
I just chuckled

"Did you find your flash drive?" I ask him with a smile.

He smile went to anger real quick

"Very funny" He said and started to run towards me so I did the same thing.

I ran and I jump to make a kick but he grab my foot very quickly and throw me. I landed to the floor so hard.

I try to stand up but Robert came and pull my hair to rinse me up but I kick to back off and he did.

He was about to kick me but I block him with my arm but it painful because I use my arm where the dart got stabbed.

Took my arm away and he punch my face.
I got shocked that Robert can hit a girl.

My vision got blurry and he kick my stomach. I started to couch very hard and lay down.

Robert took my collar and rise me up.

My body was week and vision very blurry but it's getting better.
He grabs my neck and start to choke me.

Until I hear

"Let her down"