Pink

"Open up for me baby. Let me see everything."

You can feel your cheeks warm and you know you're blushing even though this type of situation is nothing new to either of you. You cover your face with your hands and slide your legs apart.

"Fuck," You can hear his voice get deeper as he stares between your spread thighs, "You are so fucking perfect. So pretty and pink."

You can't keep your legs from trembling when his breath ghosts over your inner thighs and you hear the click of the camera.

"Open up wider baby. Let me see how pink you are inside."

You bite your lip and spread your legs even farther apart, your hands pulling away from your face to grab onto the sheets. You are naked, legs open obscenely wide, and dripping onto the sheets below you.

"Look at you all wet and swollen," You hear another click of the camera, "You enjoy this, don't you? You enjoy teasing me with your wet, pink flesh."

"No." You deny as your stomach clenches at his tone.

"Don't lie baby, I can smell how much you enjoy this."

You watch as he sets the camera down before his large hands, so large and so warm, press against your inner thighs, opening you up even wider.

"I love you," His mouth hovers over your wet cunt, his breath causing shivers down your spine, "I love everything about you."

Your eyes flutter closed as his tongue flicks out to taste you, sweeping up your dripping folds to circle your swollen clit. His mouth makes obscene slurping noises against you, his hands gripping your thighs tightly to hold you open, "You taste amazing baby, so fucking good."

You whine when he pulls away from you, his lips and chin shiny with your wetness. He sits back on his knees and grabs the camera, taking another picture of you.

"You've been such a good girl, always tasting so sweet for me. You deserve something special." He stands up and heads towards the door and you bite your lip, suddenly nervous with where this is going.

"J-Jin.. Where are you going?"

He smiles at you, it's sweet and full of affection, "I'm getting you a gift, baby. You trust me, don't you?"

"Yes."

"Good, then let me take care of you."

He opens the door and says something rapidly in Korean to whoever is in the hallway, and you sit up in curiosity.

"Lay down and close your eyes."

You shiver at the excitement in his voice and lay yourself back against the cool sheets, your stomach clenching in anticipation.

You close your eyes and try to listen to what's happening around you. You hear low murmurs, but can't distinguish the voices. You hear the door close and then there's the sound of clothes being removed at the end of the bed.

"Keep your eyes closed baby."

It's quiet for a moment before you hear the click of the camera.

You swallow harshly when hot, moist breath brushes against your dripping center. A warm, wet tongue gives you a tentative lick and you release a shuddering sigh. The tongue continues to taste you softly, licking around your labia and clit, but never dipping fully inside of you.

"I need..." you shift and push your hips up against the tongue between your thighs, "I need more."

"What do you need baby?"