| 21 |

betcha thought I was never gonna update uwu

sorry about the extremely long hiatus 💛 hope you cuties understand ):
-

"daddy! guess what!"

"what's up, petal?" yoongi asked as he looked up from the eggs he was frying.

"minie has somet'ing special pwanned for 'morrow!" jimin squealed from excitement as he bounced in his seat.

"hm? and what might that be?"

"big jiminie will be here and- and he has someding supeeeerrr super special!"

yoongi figured it had something to do with his birthday being tomorrow and decided to play along with the younger.

"well. will you give me a hint, baby?" yoongi answered with a grin on his face.

"mm, lemme ask mr. fludoofles if that's okay," jimin said as he seated himself under the dinner table to have a "meeting" with mr. fludoofles.

"do I gib daddy a hint?" jimin whispered, loud enough for yoongi to hear.

jimin made mr. fludoofles lean forward in a nodding gesture and smiled out of glee.

"okay, fwuffy!" after the short conversation, the younger was seated back in his chair and giggling with excitement.

"so, tomowo seokie, tae- tae, and minie's new fwiends joonie, kookie, and jinie are going to come as well!"

"who's joonie, kookie, and jinie?" yoongi hummed in confusion.

"uh, big minie met wem at the gwocewy store. kookie is little like minie!"

"well, would you mind sharing their numbers, sweetcheeks? I want to make sure they're safe," yoongi voiced his concern.

"of cwouse! b-but they're safe, daddy. minie knows."

"mm, I trust you, baby," yoongi replied as he pulled the younger into a hug.

--

"hello?" yoongi asked into the phone.

"yes, hello?" an unfamiliar voice picked up on the other end of the line.

"is this "seokie" by any chance?"

the line was silent and yoongi wondered if he was still there or not. yoongi had waited a couple more seconds before a voice finally replied.

"you must be yoongi, jimin's caregiver," the voice responded happily," I'm seokjin! Your little accidentally knocked some things off the shelf and- KOOKIE LET GO OF MY SHIRT, THIS IS MY FAVORITE ONE- anyways, I went to help him and what do you know! jimin's a little, just like - I'M GONNA COUNT TO THREE AND YOU BETTER LET GO - whew, sorry, just like my little kookie."

yoongi chuckled and decided: whoever these three were, they seemed to be nice people who knew what he was going through as a caregiver.

"I see, and you're attending my birthday surprise tomorrow?" yoongi asked, knowing the answer.

"yup! bright and early. we didn't know what to get you, but kookie picked out something. hopefully it's not that bad," seokjin responded cheerfully.

a soft "I heard that, daddy" was heard from the background and yoongi smiled.

"well, I just wanted to check on who all these new friends were. thanks for coming tomorrow, by the way!"

"of course. I'm happy to know there are other littles and caregivers out there. we're all excited to meet you and jimin," seokjin had a warm smile on his face as he spoke through the phone.

"us, too. have a great evening then!"

"bye!"

--
apology chapter next

then another update tomorrow morning ♡♡