part 1 before the storm, chapter 1 a child at the gates

A sound alerted Nezu, UA principal, as he was on a stroll near the front gates of his academy, it was a sound that made his hero instincts rise up, the sound of a child in distress, so he immediately rushed to the sound only to be shocked by what he saw, a child no more than 3 years old, he walked up to the child and asked "are you ok" the boy looked up and said "no" tearfully, Nezu just smiled and asked "why is that " and what the boy said next shocked Nezu even more... The boy said "my parents a a a abandoned me" the boy said and starting to cry again, Nezu then surprised the boy by saying "don't worry I will take care of you" the boy was still crying but not in sadness but now in happiness and said while crying "r r r really?" Nezu just smiled and said "of course". Thus began Yin's first day at UA.

It was dark very dark, “mom? Dad? Where are you” all of a sudden a red flash illuminated the sky and yin woke with a shout “waaah”, “huff huff huff” yin looked around crying “m m mom? D d dad?” he stuttered out, he then remembered where he was and got out of bed with fear at being alone and walked to his new guardians room “n nezu are you awake?”, “yes child i am awake” Nezu answers, “can i sleep with you?”, Yin asks, “yes, yes you can”, nezu answers, "thank you Nezu", Yin say's while he climbs into bed and falls asleep, "sleep soundly little one", Nezu say's and goes to sleep.

Yin wakes up to the sound of talking, "really Nezu do you think the boy can stay", "yes, yes I do", "well then here are the adoption papers and I will need those by the end of the day", Yin then hears footsteps and a door opens and shuts then the footsteps receded in the distance, "you can get up now child" say's Nezu to a very surprised child, "o ok I will" Yin replies, "so what is your name child", Nezu asks Yin, "my name is Yin, Yin Tetsuki", "well Yin welcome to UA academy I will now be your adoptive parent", say's Nezu to Yin, "ok" ,Yin replies, "well Yin I will need to send you to school but sense a teacher volunteer to help with schooling you I will leave that to him", Nezu tells Yin, "ok nezu", Yin say's obviously excited about being in school, "Now follow me please", Nezu say's walking out of his office to the hallway Yin follows and Soon they are standing in front of the teachers lounge, "wait here please", Nezu say's walking in, Yin hears voices talking then Nezu yells, "come in hear now Yin", Yin walked in to see a sleepy man dressed in black with a scarf around his neck, "hello Yin I am aizawa".

If you are wondering what Yin looks like this is him when he is 15

Sorry but cliffhanger because I lazy ,
Author out