❤️💕🌹1❤️💕🌹

Brooke's POV

Hi, am Brooke Garcia I barely just turned 16 on August 23  my party was great and all but I wanted to know more about my life. You see I was adopted my real mom and dad left me when I was only 1 month old really sad right. But I don't worry about being adopted I am with a really happy family who loves me as their own. I have 4 big brothers and one big sister u see my older brother Jake is the oldest then comes rose my older sister the only one actually. After my older sister then comes my other brother Jesus, Josh, Joey and then me the youngest I have to amazing parents who love us all and love me even if am not theirs. All my brothers and sister have kids my sister has 6 kids my older brother Jesus has two. Jake has three then Joey has two I have none which am thankful because I am 16.

Today I woke up to a good morning I got up cleaned showered then got dressed. I wore a white off the shoulder long sleeve and blueish jeans with black boots my mom bought me. Today I was nerves because it was the first day as a junior. I finally saw my best friend Monica. Monica and I have been best friends since we were kids I met her in kindergarten when nobody wanted to e my friends because I was adopted but Monica stood up for me and became my best friends. ever since I and her have been really close even protective about boys I mean what are best friends for.

Monica's POV

Today I woke up nerves but happy today was the junior year I was finally a junior. I was also going to see my best friend Brooke. I got up cleaned then showered once I was done I got ready I wore a black hoodie, light jeans, and my orange, yellow timberlands. I went outside to wake for Brooke since she's my ride to school she finally got here and asked what I wanted to eat before we got to school. We went to McDonald's and order our food before heading to school. Brooke music and we jammed out to music like cardi b, kodak black, and Bruno Mars and a lot more. I got out of the car and felt the nerves come in now I was nerves what if no one likes but I remembered I had Brooke and that's all I needed in my life my best friend. I looked straight ahead and saw all the people walking around the school saying hi to their friends I spotted one of my friends and told Brooke to come with me but she decided to not tag along so I just went. Once I said goodbye to them and headed to find Brooke and go to our classes because we got put together in every class exiting right I was happy when I found out we had classes together I get to be with my best friend.

Brooke's POV

I went to pick Monica up then went to MacDonald's. We jammed out I the car and then arrived at school I was so nerves because I've always been bullied for being adopted not because am ugly or fat just because am adopted. Monica then told me she was going to say hi and talk to a couple of her friends I said ok because it wouldn't matter anyway she has her friends I have mine.i headed inside the school and I saw everyone stare at me I didn't know why so kept walking was it because I changed. I mean I cut my hair that's all I don't know why but I then figured out why it was because of my Gucci backpack my sister bought me. Everyone was asking if it was real I showed the receipt. I went to the offices to get my schedule because I had it redone since Monica is doing badly in school I told the offices we could have all our classes together so I could help her out they surprisingly said yes. I got my schedule and went on my way to find Monica. I couldn't find her I was looking all around when then I bumped into someone.

CLIFFHANGER

What do you think will happen next? Who did she bump into find out in the next chapter? Hey I finished the first chapter I tried to do a lot but I have homework and more stuff to do but I wrote a lot then I normally do on my other story you should also check that out anyway. I will try to write the next chapter. Well, that's all, for now, bye my little bitches. Love you all can't wait for the next chapter anyways hope u liked this chapter don't forget to add this book to your library it good and means a lot to me like I said last time