Who is He?

When 15 year old Weslyn Bolin woke up, the first thing he saw was his boxer shorts - stuffed inside a glass bottle. When he sat up, he saw a mess. So far, his clothes were ripped from his dresser and closet, and his desk was currently missing. The window was open too. He didn't remember having a party - not that he would want to - nor did he remember last night at all. He hoped he didn't do anything illegal, but he would have to find out the details later. Now he needed to find the missing objects and clean up.

Weslyn got out of bed, stretched and yawned. He was still dressed in what he could only assume were yesterday's clothes. His blonde hair was messy, and the hair where he slept stood up straight. Walking to the window, he found his yard was a mess - and his dresser in pieces, scattered throughout the mess of solo cups and broken china. He sighed, then walked out of his room.

The first room was the dining room, with the table on its side and cups everywhere. The kitchen beside it had empty pizza boxes, and more cups, but there were plates, broken and dirty, litering the kitchen counters. The living room was better, but a loveseat had fallen. The bathroom and his sister's room stood across the hall from each other. He first decided to check on his sister. He knocked on the door.

"Reagan?" He called.

There was no answer, but some frantic footsteps traveling towards the door. It opened a tiny bit, revealing his sister's freckled face.

"What do you want, Wes?" She asked. She was wearing a short nightgown, less than mid-thigh length. She was taller than him by a little bit, and older by two years.

"I was just coming to check you were here. Where's mom? And what happened here last night?"

Reagan was quiet, thinking, and a male voice called her name from farther in her room.

"Is there someone else in there with you?" Weslyn asked. "I can just clean up and come back later if you want."

"No, Wes, it's fine. He just stayed the night. Mom had to work late and I threw a party. No biggie. I'll be out in a minute and Justin and I can help clean. Okay?"

Justin, where do I know that name from?  Wondered Weslyn. He just nodded and began to clean. The toilet in the bathroom was clean, and so was the tub. The sink had some soap and toothpaste in it, but that could easily be cleaned.

Weslyn started in the den and picked up cups. When that was done, he picked up the loveseat and moved on to the dining room. He picked the table up, and he heard his sister let out an angry sigh when she saw the mess in the kitchen. He turned to watch her pick her way through the broken glass. She walked past Weslyn and looked out into the yard.

"Where did all this broken wood come from?" She wondered aloud, then she looked at Weslyn. He just shrugged, even though he knew. She frowned and made her way to the back door. Looking out, the shed was unlocked and open, while the small grill was stacked high on some lawn chairs.

"How did Mom's room look?" Reagan asked. Weslyn shrugged again, continuing to clean. Reagan opened up the door to their parent's room and found it spotless. Reagan was a little impressed.

Reagan was a very pretty young woman. Her brown hair was pulled up into pigtails and she wore a pink bathrobe. She had striking blue eyes, like the ocean. Her legs were smooth, and her nails done very carefully. She was like your average teenager, except she really had no need for makeup. Her skin was clear, her eyebrows almost perfect, her eyelashes naturally long, and her jawline perfect. Any girl would kill to look like her.

Weslyn, on the other hand, had spring green eyes, light blonde hair, and was paler. To himself, he wasn't the best or handsome. He was painfully normal. But to his mom, and some younger girls in his high school, he was the prettiest and smartest blonde ever. (Which some guys thought was debatable.)

And the guy he was about to meet? That is Justin Garish, his high school bully. A.k.a., his sister's new boyfriend.

Justin is a tanned football player, with black hair and dark brown eyes. If he was pale, he would probably look like an emo kid. His parents are officers, and one works at the school as a resource officer. He's one of the most popular kids in school, and like Reagan, he throws parties.

Weslyn was struggling with the table a little bit when Justin walked in, and Justin let out a laugh, startling Weslyn and making him fall. Weslyn turn red in embarrassment, and Justin picked up the table.

"What's wrong, Weaklyn? Did you need some help?" Justin teased, making Weslyn turn a darker shade.

"No." Weslyn muttered, then he sulked towards Reagan. "Rea, why is he here?"

"Wes, Justin is my boyfriend. That's why he's here. And he's helping."

"But-"

"Weslyn, go clean."

Reagan then turned away to sweep the broken glass shards off the floor once more. Weslyn walked outside, the looked at the mess he didn't see completely before. He sighed and began to pick up once more, trying not to think about Justin.