Three❤️

*knock knock*
"Open the fucking door right now Lauren" Darian started banging on the door. I got up scared and went to open the door I wiped my tears and opened it.

"Where's the food" she asked. "It wa-was stolen" I whispered. Darian looked down at me. "By who" she asked I didn't anwser. "BY WHO" she said even louder. "By Tyler" I said. "ZIEGLER" she asked. I just nodded my head.

"Did you fight back" she asked. I nodded my head no looking down at the floor. "Did you run away" I didn't say anything and just stared at the floor.
*punch*
Darian punched me right on my nose. "You stupid girl don't you know Orlando's fight back not cowards like you"  "I'm sorry" I whispered.
*punch*

"Sorry isn't gonna cut it" she kept hitting me telling me I need to learn how to be strong. After about 20 punches and kicks she left. I went to my bathroom mirror and saw bruises all over my face and arms. I sighed I had to put makeup all over my bruises now.

After about 1 hour I finished putting the makeup on.  I went out to my backyard and sat there thinking about stuff. I decided to go for a walk. I didn't know where I was going but I just wanted to be away from everyone here.

"Lauren!" I hear someone yelling I turn around and it was Johnny I smile and run to him. I gave him a big long Hug. "I missed you sister Lauren" Johnny said. "I missed you too" I said.

We looked at eachother for 30 seconds just smiling at each other suddenly he grabbed my hand and enterlocked our hands. This was something we would do since we were little.

We were walking hand in hand "so what were you doing out here alone" he asked. "I was just walking around trying to get some air" I said smiling. He looked at me weirdly "if there's anything you want to tell me you know you can right" he said.

"I know that but anyway how was it working with dad" I asked him. "Great I was thinking of going back again in a few months." He said. I stopped and froze "you mean go aw-away for an-another tw-two months" I said.

"Yeah why is there something wrong I'll stay if there is" he said worried. "No no I'm fine brother just glad your back" I said and hugged him. "Oh I brought you something sister" he said and started running inside the house. "Wait up for me" I yelled. He ran in his room and brought out a tiny box. "Look inside" he said.

I looked inside and it was a bracelet. "It's beautiful" i said tearing up. "You like it" he said. "I love it" i said and hugged him really tight. He hugged me back tighter than usual and I smiled in the hug. "Let me put it on you" he said and grabbed my arm quickly and harshly. "Ouch" I yelped and took my arm away.

"What's wrong what do you have on your arm"