Chapter25- what the hell...

Shawn's POV:

"No Nash I can't be around her!" I snapped "whyyyyy!" he whined "she doesn't want me anymore!"

*flashback*

Nash insist that I talked to Natalie so I went upstairs and knocked on her door I was surprised to see taylor open the door in his boxers. FUCK! "aye Mendes" taylor smirked "hi...can I talk to nat?" I asked "um...no" my heart stopped as I clinched my fist "why not?" I tried to stay calm "because were in the middle of something" he replied "your an ass" I mumbled "let's face it nice guys never get girls like that" he said getting in my face "taylor who are you talking to?" nat walked out in his shirt "oh...hey Shawn..."

*end of flashback*

"Okay so taylor was being an ass but you shouldn't give up!" Nash protested

Natalie's POV:

"Stop!" I laughed at taylor "babe I know all you ticklish spots I gotta it's torturing me" he said starting to kiss my neck moving his hand lower "stop" I pushed him off I put on my shorts and tank top "I'm gunna get some Gatorade I said walking downstairs to the kitchen I kinda eves dropped on Shawn and Nash "Nash I love her but I cant" Shawn mumbled it was silent for a while I walked downstairs to an awkward silence "hey guys" I waved at them braking they're silence "oh her Natalie!" Shawn said making me want to cry...this was really it he didn't call me natty so to him I'm nothing now I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a Gatorade heading back upstairs to taylor. as I opened the door I saw him sleeping. aww.

I got on top of him.

Taylor's POV:

I felt Natalie get on top of me she started kissing the side of my neck "babe" I groaned I loved the ways she tried to wake me up she got off of me and I turned around to see her. I wrapped my arms around her and we started kissing our lips started moving in sync "this is all you get for a while" I murmured over her lips "wait what why!?" she broke away from me.

"I think that hole me getting high and then fucking you makes us more like friends with benefits so we should have a relationship that doesn't involve so much sex" I said thinking in my head: WHAT THE FUCK NO IM LYING BABE WE CAN HAVE IT BOTH!!!!

"Oh okay" she shrugged going on her phone then it hit me "babe later we should all go to the fair!" I said watching her eyes grow wide "oh my god yes!" she said hugging me.