Chapter 5

Jayanti pov

Hell how would she knew that?

I was watching my favourite show in my phone Ask Laftan Anlamaz (PLMK).

Then only Mehek came with two bowls, full of noodles.

Here, I wanted to clear one thing to you is that I never like noodles, pizza, burger or any fast food.

But she the one and only Mehek Singh, told me to eat or told her what had happened today morning.

So I prefer noodles😉.

But somewhere I knew that I would surrendered myself to her and told her what had happened. But for reasons I can't hide it from my bestie.

*so kaun sa episode dekh rahi hai?* asked rinki taking a full spoon in her mouth.

*87th* I replied.

*kya hua?* again she asked, can't she just shut her mouth for a second.

*abhi kuchh nhi hua Hayat and Murat dono ladd rahe hai* I replied not want her to continue her rambling.

*koi nayi baat bata, har waqt dono to ladte hi rahte hain.* she asked again. That very moment I wanted to just take a fevikwik and paste her mouth.

*kya tum do minute chup nhi rahi sakti?* I requested her.

*mujhe maloom hai tu ye ghatiya show kyun dekh rahi hai* she said again.

*pahli baat ye show ghatiya nhi hai. Samjhi. And second just shut up!* I said with so much anger in my voice.

In PLMK, there was the scene where Hayat got a message from Embre that he loves her and she was already married and she is in rural area with her husband. The message was seen by Murat who was Hayat's husband he became very furious and said to Hayat that he would not leave Embre. In anger he went out of the house but in order to stop him Hayat got hurt by the piece of glass. Murat went from there in anger he didn't even noticed Hayat's condition. As she was also going behind him she became unconscious. That house was made by wooden so the fire also started and burnt the house. Hayat was unconscious but last time she took Murat's name and Murat felt that Hayat wants him and then he turned his car to the farmhouse.

And then....

Sach hai pyaar lafzoon me kahan.......

Oh God this call I really wanted to cut the call but it was from Ishan so I just picked it up without any second thoughts.

*Hello Hari.* said Ishan.

*Hello ishan what happened?* I asked him.

*nothing just wanted to talk to u* he said.

*oh I thought u have some problems. So what do you want to talk with me?* I asked.

*why I talk with you for my purpose only? U think me so low?* he asked from his voice I guessed that he was upset.

*I didn't meant that. I thought u have some problems that's it. I can never thought such things.* I said wanted to assured him.

*ok. But why you went with Rinki? I know kuchh to hua hai. Batao kya hua?* he asked sounded like some psychologist.

*kuchh nhi hua bas vo... use apna project complete karne ke liye help chahiye thi. That's why I asked her to come to my home.* I wanted to give a solid reason and here it is.

*oh to ho gaya?* he asked.

*kya ho gaya?* I asked.

*wahi tumlogo ka projects wagehra?* oh!