chapter 2

My mom told me a story of my younger self telling her that I was getting married to Chris Brown(I've always had good taste don't you think) and she laughed because her five year old daughter was very ambitious. That story didn't mean that much to me at the time until I actually thought about it, this was the first time  i realised what my "type" was and that could be a good or bad thing(for obvious reasons I'm afraid to mention) but I decided that I will just have to embrace it and be careful with the people I choose to go out with. I made a few wrong turns (obviously) and have settled for something that wasn't exactly what I was looking for and male specimen thing number one was a prime example

The first "boyfriend" I ever had was a preschool peer named Dj(well that's not his real name I kinda forgot it, this was just his nickname) and he really was not my type but I was pretty excited that a boy actually liked me so I went with it. Physically he was kinda wrong because he was short and dark but he was not fat or anything so that was a score I guess.

He was really sweet though, I remember that he bought me a chocolate I think it was a chomp and a huge sweet dummie. He even asked my mom if he could marry me one day and used to act like prince charming (it makes sense because Cinderella was one of the movies we would watch and he would just rein act what he saw) he was everything any little girl could ask for except for me but  no one needed to know that.

We never really broke up because firstly we were in preschool what did we know about breakups (I mean Cinderella and prince charming lived happily ever after, no break ups there) and the next year we went to different schools since our preschool went up until grade 00 and we obviously have to go to higher grades(even though I still wish I was a preschooler ,not for DJ though but for nap time, pudding, and you could wear what you wanted).  I haven't seen him since then and I've always been confused at whether we are still dating 😂 or if us moving to different schools was an automatic break up. Although I've always pondered over this it has never stopped me from doing whatever I want.