Chapter 1

"Annalisa you need to get up for school!" Her father, Keith, yells from downstairs.

Annalisa was already up staring at the door. Oh how she missed her mother's sweet voice waking her up in the morning. "Coming dad!" She yells back. She walks out into the hallway to come face to face with her sister.

"Good morning sparrow." Jewel says to Annalisa.

Annalisa smiles at the name sparrow. Her mother had given her that nickname when she turned five. It was that day the silver wolf pack attacked. She lowered her eyes vowing to get revenged on the wolves that caused her so much pain. It's been a year now since Annalisa has transformed into her wolf. Her coat was solid black and her eyes they changed too. Her eyes are nothing like you have ever seen before. One eye was blue and the other a bright red. Her normal eyes are a light icy blue.

"You need to hurry up before you're late." Jewel tells Annalisa.

"Who says that my little sister has the right to tell me what to do?" Annalisa says walking to the bathroom.

Jewel looked nothing like Annalisa. Her hair was the light brown while Annalisa's was a bright fire red. Jewel's eyes was green just like her dad's. While in human form Annalisa's eyes looks just like her mom's. Why she was cursed with this she may never know.

Annalisa hurried and showered. She slipped on her black ripped skinny jeans, a purple shirt, a white hoodie, and her combat boots to top of the look.

"Still going through the emo phase huh?" Jewel asks walking out of her room. She was wearing a light pink dress and white flats.

"It's not a phase mom jezz!" Annalisa says laughing. "Anyways do you need a ride to school?"

"I'm thinking about riding the bus. There's this guy named Nick who is totally cute. He's older than me and always looking at me. I think he's my mate." Jewel says excited.

"Lucky you! Younger than me and already finding your mate." Annalisa says.

"Girls are you ready? I have to get to work. It's tough you know to take care of a pack alone." Keith says. He sighs heavily as he picks up a picture of a beautiful woman. Her hair was long and blonde, her blue eyes shining bright, in her hands she held a locket. She same locket that Annalisa still wears to this very day.

"You'll find your mate one day Anna. He's probably just stuck in a bush somewhere hiding." Jewel says joking.

"Jewel!"

"What we all know you have alpha blood in your veins. For all we know your mate could be a girl." Jewel says giving Annalisa a small wink.

Annalisa hits Jewel hard in the side "Will you shut up for God's sake! I swear you keep talking like that and people will believe you! God!"

"Well you haven't been with anyone. You haven't even tried to find your mate." Jewel says.

"Why the fuck should I go out to look for him? If he's mint for me, he will come and find me. Besides I have to much stuff to do here. This pack and my family is my number one priority." Annalisa says walking into the kitchen to grab her keys.

Keith throws a muffin at Annalisa "Young lady watch your mouth!"

"Oh fuck I'm sorry." Annalisa says. She received a glare from Keith.

"That's no way for the future Luna to speak young lady."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, I get it dad. Noe if you would excuse me I have to get to school before the bell rings. I still have to go pick up Drake."

"Bye Annalisa have a good day ,and you better not get in trouble!"

"Bye dad! See ya at school little midget." Annalisa says her goodbyes before walking out the door. On the way to pick Drake up Annalisa notice a pack of wolves staring at her. At closer look she realize it was the ones that attacked her mother. She scoffs knowing she can't do anything at the moment, but her wolf is telling her to pounce and rip their heads off.

"What's up chick!?" Drake greets as be gets into Annalisa's car.

"Not much just seen the same wolves that killed my mother. You know the usual stuff."

Drake nods his head while running a hand through his blue hair. "Ah still planning revenge?"

"Duh! Nothing will changed the way I feel about them. Nothing will change the fact that my mom is dead. No one will stop me from doing so. I promised myself......... I promised my mother........."

Drake places a hand on Annalisa's shoulder "You could just let it all go you know? Getting revenge won't do anything but get you hurt. It won't bring your mother back......"

Annalisa didn't respond she just pulled into the school parking lot and got out.

"Anna I'm sorry!" Drake tries to call after her but Annalisa was far ahead of him.

"Or so Annalisa thinks nothing will change her mind. She will soon find out that fate has things in stored for her. I the Moon Goddess will see to this!" A beautiful lady speaks. Her long white hair flows behind her as she walks, and her solid white dress fit  her body nicely. Her gray eyes shin in the sky looking down at Annalisa "My dear sweet niece fate will soon take its course just hang tight."

below pic is of Annalisa