Chapter 1: Luke

You and Luke on the couch cuddling, watching a movie and eating popcorn. The perfect picture.

You wish everyday could be like this but it can't. You knowing that Luke is going to be gone for a while on tour is a hard thing for you to deal with. You're happy now but when he leaves you'll be crushed. You enjoy every moment you two spend together because you know it will be a while till he gets back.

"Babe are you okay?" Luke asked concern

"What...oh...Um...Ya I'm fine don't worry babe." you reply with a smile.

"Y/N... you're lying something is wrong what is it?"

There was a long pause.

"Well, I'm just kind sad that you're leaving me in a couple weeks. I mean this is going to be the first time that we will be away from each other since we started dating. I'm just kind of nervous that's all."

"Y/N, When I'm gone don't think about me."

"What!?"

"What I mean is if you think about me to much you are going to miss me more, and if you miss me to much it will be hard for you and I don't want you to be upset that I'm gone."

"Okay Luke but the first week I'm going to miss you like crazy so be prepared for a lot of Skype calls and phone calls,okay?"

"Okay" he said with the cutest little smile

"I love you Luke"

"I love you to Y/N"

~~~~~~~~~❤️~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys so this was my first ever imagine and remember if you have any request or want me to make you one just message me

Stay classy

-Nevaeh ✌️