•Man!•

Jades POV

I was at Starbucks with Jesy.We were talking about life and stuff..Then Jesy asked me:

J=JADE

JN=JESY

JN:Did you dream about him again?

J:Jesy,i did not dream about him,he's my nightmare...

JN:Well,did u see him or no?

J:I see him everynight,so yeah, i saw him last night too.

JN:What happend?

J:The usual,he was standing by the side of the bed,with the mask covering his face,simply looking at me.

JN:Nothing new?

J:No,the same keeps repeating..

JN:Maybe you should get a therapist.

J:Are you telling me i'm crazy?

JN:No,of course not, never.But,he has these powers you know,to simply make u snap out of it and bam,like nothing never happend.
J:It ain't no powers jesy😒
It's called education.

JN:Yeah that.

J:However,i'm not going to a therapist.The guy will probably dissappear sooner or later.

JN:Well,i guess you can call him,the man of ur dreams.

J:haha real funny jess😒

JN:However,Perrie has been a total asshole lately,she blows up my phone asking me when am i coming back to the dorm!

J:Being roomies with Pezz isn't easy, is it?

JN:No..

J:Well,however,i'm gonna head back to my dorm.You should go too,before perrie calls the cops to look for you.

JN:right,bye!

J:bye!

They got up and went to their dorms.

Jesy POV

When i walked in i saw Perrie with a sad/pouty face sitting on the couch just staring at the doors i closed a couple seconds ago.

P=PERRIE

P:Where were you!?

JN:Omg Pezz, i told you a zillion times!I was with Jade at starbucks!

P:Ok..

JN:Why are we Friends again? 😒

P:Because you love me!

JN:Who said that?

P:If you weren't loving me,we wouldn't be Friends anymore.You would've broke it off already.

JN:True,honestly i'm glad were friends!

P:same!

They hug(sorry for shitty ass part)

Jade POV
I finally got to close the doors of my dorm.As i looked around,i noticed that Leigh is not here like she usually is at 01:00 PM..then i saw a letter on the table.

Letter:Hey Jadeyy,i went out for a walk with Andre, i will bw back by 02:30.

-lots of love,Leigh-Anne😘

I tought "Ugh,her and her boyfriend..can't blame her tho,they don't hang a lot,still..I'm not used to come back without seeing Lele doing jumping sacks in the living room😂.Well,i'm being stupid,she was probably bored while i was out,it's ok i guess, even tho i wanted to cuddle with her like usually,i'l just watch a movie i guess.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for this being shitty af.

Bye😘