Chapter 1: He can't stop drinking.

Sonic~

Since my mother passed away, I haven't been myself lately. My sister tried telling me that it wasn't my fault mom's dead. But I still blame myself for it. Now every night, I went out drinking with my friends. I would come home, with a beer bottle in my hand or come home drunk as hell. I drink to take away all the pain and suffering. "You need to stop, you can't hurt yourself!" Knuckles said, as he carried me on his back. "I need to drinkzzzz" I said, drinking a sip of beer. Silver took the beer bottle away, "Stop this!" Silver said, as he smashed it on the ground. "Yo, Silver, we need to help Sonic not yell at him." Knuckles said, as he made me stand up and in front of them. I tripped over a couple of rocks because how drunk I was. I couldn't even walk straight. "See, you can't even walk straight." Silver said, as he carried me on his back. "Are you sure you can carry him, he's kinda heavy." Knuckles blushed as he rubbed the back of his neck. "What are you talking about, he's not that heavy." Silver exclaimed, walking towards my house. Knuckles was on the back, making sure I wouldn't do anything. Silver may have smashed the bottle that I had with me, but I have a sash of beer bottles in my house. "Silver, Sonic's falling asleep." Knuckles whispered to Silver, as I fell asleep on Silver's back.

Silver's POV (when they found Sonic)

When we got to the bar to look for Sonic, we found him on a table with a beer bottle in his hand. He drank a sip of it, he fell asleep on the table. Me and Knuckles went over to him, the beer bottle was half-empty. Knuckles tried to take the beer bottle out of his hand, but Sonic's grip was too strong. I used my powers to lift Sonic and placed him on Knuckles' shoulders and we found 3 beer bottles empty on the table. Wow, Sonic drank that much? Okay, we have to help him, even if he says he doesn't need help! 

Knuckles's POV (when they got to Sonic's house) 

I punched the door with my knuckles (Get it?) I hear some distant moaning but when I looked at Sonic, his face was so red and his ears too. "Sissyyyyy!" Sonic whined as Sonia came out of nowhere. "Sissy's here, bro." She said, as she took Sonic and placed him on her shoulders. "Thanks for being him, was he heavy?" She asked, as Sonic hiccuped and fell asleep. "Yes, he was but Silver used his powers to lift him." I said, as I pointed at Silver. "It's no biggy." Silver said, rubbed his head. "Who was moaning?" Silver asked, as he pointed upstairs. "My boyfriend hit his toe again." She said, as Sonic reached his hands out. "I want Silverrr," Sonic said, as Sonia gave Sonic to Silver. Sonic played with Silver's chest fur. "Sooooo softttt." Sonic slurped, as he hiccuped. "Look, Sonic has been getting drunk every night, have you tried telling him to stop? I said, as we sat down. "Sonic's been blaming himself for the death of mom, I tried telling him many times, but he never listens to me." She sighed, looking at Sonic's drunken state. "He hasn't been able to stop drinking or blaming himself." She continue, looking her drunk brother. "Have you tried hiding the bottles away from him?" Silver asked, as he hummed to the drunk hedgehog. I heard him snoring. 

Sonia's POV 

When I heard Sonic snoring, Silver placed a sleeping Sonic on my shoulders. "Thank's for bring Sonic home." I said as Silver and Knuckles left. I heard my boyfriend coming down the stairs as I place Sonic on the sofa and placed a blanket on him. He snored softly as he had a smile on his face. I leaned down and kissed his forehead. "Wow, he came drunk home, didn't he?" My boyfriend said, as looked at my drunken brother. "Yeah, every night he goes to the bar with one of his friends." I said, as I picked up Sonic again and took him to his room. His room had posters of rock bands, he had a video game console and his 2/1 TV, and a bunk bed because Tails comes over and sleeps over. I laid Sonic on the bottom bunk and I sat him up and took off Sonic's shirt. I was embarrassing to take off my brothers' clothes but he was asleep and couldn't wake up. I put my brothers pj's and laid him down on the bed. "Sweet dreams." I whispered to me and kissed him goodnight.