Mate? (Jason's point of view)

Pain,pain,pain,and more pain.Darkness keeps pulling me in and I can't seem to get out of it.Then all of a sudden,the pain is gone but has become a dull ache.I woke up and I'm lying on cold tiles,almost fully naked,wearing nothing but my boxers.My whole body felt like glass that was shattering and an anchor crushing me,combined.

I tried to get up but I couldn't.I looked around my surroundings and I was in,what looked like a cell.The whole cell looked depressing:blood everywhere,broken glass,and words on the wall saying,"THERE IS NO GOD" or "NO HOPE".

As I try to think about why and how I got into this situation,despite the fact that I have the most excruciating headache,my sex god of a captor and his guard came into my cell."Kaden(pronounced kay-den) pick him up gently and send him to my room".

Kaden picked me up and carried me all the way up to a room that was 20 times as big as my cell.Suddenly,Kaden dropped me on,what seemed to be a bed,while I gasped in pain from the sudden movement."Kaden,don't do that to my mate again",said the sex god angrily."Yes,my lord".

I was so out of it but,did I just hear the word "mate" and why do I keep calling him "sex god"?.I couldn't think anymore and I just let the darkness take me again.