Mikhail

As I woke up again,I felt a lot better but still sore.When I was trying to get up and out of what seemed to be a bed,strong arms,which felt really nice,held me down."Sleep,my precious",said the deep voice."My name is Mikhail King of the Plaguearitis dragons",quietly replied Mikhail.

At least I didn't have to call him Sex God

anymore,I thought."Where am I and why am I here?!?!,I replied angrily and at the same time trying to struggle from the dragon's arms.

Surprisingly,he didn't feel like what a dragon should feel like.A dragon was suppose to have scales,breathe fire,have huge claws,and not look human at all."Let me go NOW!!!",I shouted furiously.Abruptly,the dragon's arms tightened on me pretty hard and made me cry in pain."Listen my precious,don't make this difficult or else there will be consequences",Mikhail said.

Mikhail's voice sounded so nice yet,the undertone was,dominate and menacing.

Before I glared,I turned around and gasped in awe.His face and body was the epitome of beauty.An eight pack that looked like they were made of steel,muscles that felt like they could kill you in one go,the height of a giant (10'7"),and a face that shamefully makes me want to worship it even though I'm angry.

Despite my awe,I quickly glared."Okay...where am I and how did I get here?",I said trying to keep my anger from boiling over.