Chapter 8: Potatos

Y/n's POV

I'm walking to school with George and Sammy. I feel George grab my hand and i can tell my cheeks are tinted pink. We had offically been dating a week, and George was VERY affectionate. He offten held my hand or huged me. Pecks on the cheek and forehead. He was so sweet. We would go on a date Friday. On Monday, the day after we started dating, he sent flowers to my home. My father teases me about it, but it filled me with joy.
Ive also become friends with Alexander, Lafayette, Hercules, and John. We were all very close. John and i are closer than the others. He entrusted me with his secret crush on Alexander. I felt so bad for poor John. He always put on a smile, but i know it hurt hom when Alex walked off with Eliza. I also had Hercules hang out with Sammy. I knew Sammy had a crush on Hercules. It was too obvious. Im trying to hook them up with out them knowing. Im not friends with any of the girls, i just never talked to them much. The sisters seemed nice, but other girls make me nervous so i never had girl friends. It was lunch and George was taking extra classes that day so i sat with the Hamilsquad. They were always lively. I watch as John has a mental breakdown while Alex steals his mashed potatos. Herc and Laf are off in their own world talking about sports. I hear a growl come from Alex. I notice a shadow over me and everyone looks at whatevers behind us. I look up and see Thomas Jefferson's face looking back down at me.

"So your George's girlfriend. To be honest i thought you'd be cuter."

WHO THE HELL DOES THIS JEFFERSHIT THINK HE IS? i glare at him and flip him off. All the sudden a glop of potatos hits Jeffershit in the face. I look at the guys and they all point at Alex. I high five Alex and we all laugh. Thomass has a look of death but Alex just loads another pile of potato on his spoon to flick off at Jeffershit. So does John, Herc, and Laf.

Alex smirks "FIRE!" All together they flick the potatos at Thomass. Thomass wipes it off of him and stomps off. After a few seconds we all burst out laughing.