First Truth And Dare

Lucy-Hello everyone! Welcome to a great, fun, amazing, game of truth or dare!

Eddie-Why do I have to be a part of this?

Lucy-Because I am the writer and it's in the script grave boy. Now onto other-

Cathy-I love games!

Lucy-Yes, Cathy. We are all aware about your love for games. Now if you could let me finish?

Cathy-Oh yeah. Sorry.

Lucy-Onto other information, I take truths and dares. Any of them. We will be getting into the first truth! I know you may have wanted a dare but I know lots of fans ask this question. This question is for Zach!

Cathy-He's busy.

Lucy-With what? I planned this already! What could be so important?

Cathy-My game. This one is to see how long he can hold his breath. He has been passed out in the hall for the past minute or two. Ray is helping him right now.

Lucy-STOP TRYING TO KILL PEOPLE!

Cathy-It's my job!

Zach-Chill out I'm fine, Ray! *Ray clings to Zach* people are gonna start to assume stuff.

Lucy-That leads me to the truth! Zach, do you have a dying love for Rachel?

Zach-What!? No! *throws ray off him* You should be asking her! She's the one always saving my life and stuff like that...

Ray-I can't even smile correctly, why would I be in love with him?

Lucy-Because you save his life and call him your god.

Ray-Only because he promised to kill me. Speaking of which...

Zach-We're still here aren't we?

Ray-Touché.

Eddie-I'll kill you my dear! I already have your grave for you, if you would just let me.

Ray-No.

Lucy-Well obviously one of you are lying when that is obviously against the rules but whatever. I'll get it out of you one time.

Eddie-No! She only loves me! You know the way I love her.

Zach-Stop trying to kill her, it's my job!

Cathy-Or we could all go to my floor and I can get everything set up.

Lucy-EVERYBODY SHUT UP! Well not you my sweet baby, Eddie.

Eddie-*rolls eyes* You're not Ray.

Lucy-You will be mine one day. But today isn't that day. I'm gonna have to end today's chapter-

Kathy-Wait! I have a dare for Danny. He needs to kiss me.

Danny-Your eyes aren't pretty enough.

Cathy-I NEVER SAID KISS MY EYES YA JERK!

Danny-Oh but when you are in anger your eyes are the prettiest! *runs over and kisses Kassie*

Lucy-Okay... Well this was an interesting chapter. Before I go has anyone seen Gray?

Gray-I'm right here. I'm too old for this kind of game and I would much rather just sit here in the corner.

Lucy-Okay... well whatever. Please vote, comment, follow, all that jazz. This chapter was a lot.

Zach-Just say goodbye already!

Lucy-Fine! Goodbye everyone. Peace, I love you!