1.

Hello.

Whether you're here because you had a bad day, you're feeling down or you just needed some music to chill to, know you are loved. Know that however bad things can be, however deep the rut may feel, there is always a healthy, safe way out. Life can be so wonderful and it is so, so precious and so are you to the people around you. You make a difference in somebodies day. You are stronger than you know, being weak and vulnerable is what makes us strong. It is OK not to be OK. 

So, cry your eyes out, lie in the dirt for a while, let all those consuming emotions do just that; consume you. But promise me once you're done you'll get back up, wipe the tears from your eyes and dirt from your knees, and kick these demon's right where the good lord split em. We are not defined by the things we go through, we are only shaped to become the people we were always destined to be. 

Reach out, talk to anybody and everybody about how you feel. NEVER stop talking about how you feel. Talk to you friends, your family,  BITCH TALK TO ME. Anybody struggling, feel free to reach out and talk to me. A problem shared is a problem halved. 

Samaritans UK & Ireland - 116 123

The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline USA - 1-800-273-8255.

Please look after yourself.