*Spiritual*

**Emma's P.O.V**

"Hi I am Emma, I live in Paris, France." I stay in an apartment building, something about my apartment just isn't right.. I Here these noises, like a voice asking me for help. My Parents tell me it's all in my head, but I don't only hear things I see somebody. A tall boy, Jet black hair, piercing green eyes, and pale skin almost spiritual.."

"It was my first day school since the move, When I saw my best friend Chrystal" "Chrissy!" I yelled, as I ran up to her and gave her a bear hug. " Hey Emma, how was the move?" "Um it was Okay.. although I feel as if someone is with me.." "What do you mean 'with you'?"

"Like a spirit.." I whispered.

Spiritual Part 2

**Chrystal's P.O.V**

"A Spirit? Emma you are crazy, there is No such thing as spirits!" "Yes there is! I am telling you Chris I know what I saw!" "Maybe you were just seeing things, you never know.." "Chrissy I know what I saw!" I said sternly "If you don't believe me fine don't that proves you out aren't a very good friend!" "Emma! You start called me a bad friend, for calling you crazy? What had gotten into you!?" "I don't know.. just leave me alone"

**Emma's P.O.V**

I walked into my apartment and I heard a deep sexy voice coming from the first set of stairs. I peered around the corner and nobody was there.. I looked away then I looked back and I saw him, I saw the pale boy.. "H-Hello? " "Hi You you can see me!" he said excitedly. "Ye-Yeah, I , I guess I can.." "I am Ethan" "H-" before I had a chance to finish my sentence he disappeared.. I looked around and he wasn't there.. "Hmm" I wondered I walked up the stairs, unlocked my apartment door and walked in my room to set my book bag down when I looked up and saw Ethan.. "Ethan? Wha-What are you doing in Here?" "I came to see you Emma" I smiled warmly. He got up from the bed and grabbed my waist as he did his skin started to turn a light tan "E-Ethan your skin! It's Not pale!" "Huh?" His face lit up! "Your right, I am!" "But How?" "I guess you are feeding off my energy" "No, that can't be right.. I always touch people they can't even feel me" "Hmm.." I kissed him softly and passionately and he I felt his lips pressed against mine, I felt his arms around my waist, I opened my eyes and took my lips away from his "Oh My Gosh! I can see you perfectly! You aren't a spirit..!" "But How!?"