New start.

As I pull up to my school I see a huge red brick building. My mom put my papers here. So I haven't even seen it. I ask the security where the parking lot is. I drove to it, to search my spot. I see my spot with my name on it. On a silver plate ingraved Alexa Gordon. I pull up there. Got out of my car and locked. I met a girl. She was annoying. She noticed that I was a new girl. She tried to show me around. But I was filled with anxiety.  Yeah, everything seemed perfect in my life.

But that isn't true...

We had to draw wood with charcoal.  I like it, but I hate that it is messy. Your fingers get black, if you have long nails, they will get black too. And believe me, it is hell to get them clean. And don't wear anything light. Once I was drawing with charcoal, for my mistake I was wearing a white laced blouse, ofcourse it got dirty. Now it is grey-ish.

At the end of class, teacher came up to me and looked at my work. "Alexa, it is magnificent!"she said in a really high pitched voice. I said, that I like it too. And I lied. I hated it, with my soul. It was ugly

I went to my class.  It was drawing.  Mrs.Peterson called our names and said:"As I see, we have a new student. I guess your name is Alexa, Alexa Gordon?" I silently nodded, as I was anxious.  I hated that.
We are teached that we need to love our work. I try, but I fail to.

I had other boring classes. Mostly introductory lessons.  After school, I went to a parking lot to get my car. But suddenly my phone in my pocket was buzzing.

It was a call from unknown number.  I picked up. And just fell to the ground in shock...