1: Cursed Feelings

-{Nagito's POV}-
I just got back from our first class trial. "Lol hope" I was happy that chef dude died and I gave Hajimeme some hope. (Doesn't know the group hates him) Of course this killing game is fun, but you know what's even funner? Getting to play my favourite game Undertale!11!1!1!1! I have a big crush on Sans the skeleton uWU.
-{Time skip brought to you by monokuma}-
"Nanami! I need help with my game!" I call out. Suddenly she appears out of nowhere. "What" she seemed annoyed. (None of the people like Nagito after he went crazy in this) "I need to resurrect Sans! Please you don't know how much he means to me!" I beg. Nanami has no words. "..ask Hajime" she states as she walks away looking scared. "Damn, they'll never understand!"

"What did you need." Hajimeme comes in sighing heavily, as if he was forced here. "Hajime! What's wrong? You look like you saw someone get thrown into a volcano!" I curiously ask. Hajimeme looks annoyed now. "Yea, I did." He's angry now. "Anyways, can you resurrect Sans Undertale for me? I'll stop annoying you if you do" "I-, what?" "This skeleton!" I show him an image of Sans I had under my pillow. "What the fuck, ok" Hajimeme uses the magic of being a protagonist and brings Sans to life right in front of me! "K bye" he runs away like Nanami did.

-{Nobody's POV}-
Nagito is extremely happy. "Sans! You're really here!" Nagito screams while hugging him. "Who tf are you kid" Sans asks. "I'm Nagito Komaeda, your biggest fan!" Nagito assumes he is Sans' biggest fan. "I see." Sans is confused but Nagito's excited. Really excited. "Uh, hold on stay here." Nagito then runs into the bathroom and busts a nut.

A/N: bye I regret this whole story but I'm still gonna continue it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯