Azrael Lancaster

The boy walked up to his locker, pulling down his sleeves. The chattering of the students in the halls were blurred out to him. His arms were scarred with cuts from shoulders to his fingers.

"Hey, goth boy!" A student yelled at him. He turned around and stared emotionless at the student. 

"What do you want...?" He said, not caring about the fact that the student was about a foot taller than him.

"Why don't you make like a deer and kill yourself?" The student said proudly and Azrael smirked slightly. The student frowned and remarked,

"What're you smirking about, punk?" Azrael just turned back around, got his stuff. 
"Nothing, it's just  that an abnormally stupid idiot decided to speak to his prey? Why don't you make like your parents and disappear in the middle of the night?" He quickly replied to the dumbfounded male as he walked/ran away.
'That'll probably result in another beating tomorrow.  Oh well, that's ok.' He thought to himself.
"TIK TOK, ON THE CLOCK, DJ BLOW MY SPEAKERS UP-" He almost fell down if not for his good balance.
He took out his cellphone and looked at the name on it.
'Hunter again, huh? He seems to be calling me an awful lot lately.' He answers the call and puts the phone up to his ear.
"Eagle 2 speaking. State your buisiness."
"AZRAEL!!!! How are you? I heard about earlier, are you okay!?" Hunter said/screamed into the phone, causing the male to flinch and cover his ears. A couple hours flew by like minutes, and it eventually ended up in Hunter coming over to Azrael's house for the night. Little did Azrael know, Hunter had a small surprise in store for him...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in awhile, but I've been busy. Also, there may be a lemon-ish lime chapter next, so beware. ;3
"Reality is the mind's own prison."- Unknown.