✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Five *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Karui?" Chan says confused.

"This is Karui. In our timeline, the Karui that is here now, is dead. He dies in a car crash. So you name your kid after him. But why is he here? Karui? What did you do to get banished?" Haven asks.

"I-um.... I don't actually know. I was talking to my friend Minnie and everything went black. Then I ended up here." Karui says.

"That's funny. Time never used to make mistakes. I figured out that Haven being here was also a mistake too. Time never meant for either of them to end up here. They should both still be in their timeline." Minho says.

"Well, Karui can't stay here. It would be confusing if I called for him and both of the Karuis came." Kye says.

"Haven is Karui an angel or a demon or something like that?" Minho asks Haven.

"Demon. Both his parents were demons." Haven says. Kye was a demon. But who does he marry? That's what confused Minho.

"Do you know who Karui's mother is?" Minho asks.

"No. She divorced Kye and left for America when Karui was only like three." Haven says. "She didn't want a child. She didn't want Karui." They add.

"Well since he's magic we can take him to Kaede. He can stay with the other smaller children. I'm pretty sure he'd be good friends with Katsuo if he's anything like his father." Minho says.

"Then let go." Haven says.

"Are you okay with that Karui? You can make lots of friends at Kaede's house! And it's a pretty big house so there are lots of places to play!" Minho says to Karui softly.

"I want to stay with daddy!" Karui cries.

"I'll visit you buddy. But you can't stay here." Kye says.

Karui sniffles. "Really? You'll visit me? You promise?" Karui asks.

"I promise." Kye says. Karui smiles. He grabs Haven's outstretched hand and follows them out.

"Be careful Kye. I read somewhere that there are still demons hating humans out there. They're hunting them down. So be careful. If you need to, you can go stay with Kaede for a while. He'll be able to protect you." Minho says.

"I'll be alright. It's Karui you should worry about." Kye says.

"Which one?" Chan asks.

"The older one. My bandmate. You know how he gets." Kye says.

"Just be careful. Bye Kye. Say hi to Karui for me." Minho says.

"Will do. And you should be careful too. I know Minhee is a demon. You still haven't told her have you?" Kye says.

"She takes after papa more. She got the demon powers and Mirae and I got the angel powers. I'll tell her when she's ready. She's never even met papa. Maybe when she meets papa." Minho says. He walks out with Chan following.

They walk out and see Haven with a laughing Karui on their back.

Karui yells when Haven spins around.

"Come on. We better go before it gets dark. That's when the Demon hunters come out. It's not safe for Chan at night now that he knows what he is." Minho says.

"Ok. Are you ready to meet Kaede, Karui?" Haven asks the little boy on their back.

"Yes. Let's go!" Karui says enthusiastically.

They walk to the mansion. When they get there Naoto runs out.

"You guys have to come inside! It's getting dark! It's dangerous after dark!" He says frantically. He imitates a bow and arrow with his hand to make his point.