Chapter 2 ~Unexpected Visitors~

This will be updated when needed but for now here what you need to know.
(Y/n)= Your Name
(E/c)= Eye Color
(H/c)= Hair Color
(H/l)= Hair Length
(F/c)= Favorite Color
(S/f/c)= Second Favorite Color
(A/n)= Authors Note

(Y/N)'s point of view

We were to go back into the main area when we heard a large bang.

"That sounded like someone just kicked the door down!" Lucinda says.

"Is someone kicking doors down? THATS MY THING!!" Garroth yells.

I shush Garroth. "Garroth, if someone really did kick the door open, that would mean there's someone in the lodge. If you yell like that, they could found where we are." I whisper.

Garroth nods his head. We all start to sneak our way to where the noise came from. We got there and hid behind some of the boxes that were already there. We peeked over the boxes and saw a lady worth a red hood on and two wolves.

"Oh My Irene!" Lucinda whispered. "This are wolves!"

"Should we scare them away?" Garroth asked.

"That is not a good idea!" Aaron interrupts him.

We all sit there praying that they go away. Right as they start to leave, Garroth sneezes. The wolves stopped in there path and looked towards our direction. Garroth realizes what just happened and starts to silently freak out. When they got not even 5 feet away from us, the lady worth the red hood called them over and they all walked out.

"Omi that was close!" I said.

"Yeah it was." Aaron agreed.

We all look over to Kim and she seems really freaked out.

"Kim, are you okay?" Garroth asks.

Kim slowly turns around "W-we could have d-died." Kim faints and falls to the ground.

"Kim!? KIM!?" Garroth screams.

"I think we all need a minute to calm down." Lucinda suggests.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Theme song•
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Baby there's a place where we can go
Where it's always shining like the snow
Listen to your heart beat, don't you know
That I just wanna be with you?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We laid Kim down on the couch. Aaron and I chatted for a little bit while Garroth made sure Kim was alright. After a while we went over to check on them.

"How's she doing Garroth?" I ask.

"I don't know. I've been poking her for a while to try and wake her up." Garroth says.

"What's that supposed to do?" Lucinda says kinda annoyed.

"I don't know, wake her up maybe!" Garroth sasses back. "Why does it matter?!"

"Im just kinda shaken up from the whole wolf thing." Lucinda responds.

After a while Kim wakes up confused.

"W-what happened?" Kim says still half asleep and confused.

"Wolves." I answer.

"Oh right, I forgot about that." She says getting scared again.

"Don't worry, we made sure they won't get in again." I reassure her.

~Le time skip brought to you by Zane voice change~

After a little while, we found a switch for the fireplace and Kim suggested we sleep together next to the fireplace.

"This is going to be so fun!" Kim says excited.

"Do you like sleepovers?" Lucinda asks.

"I don't know. This is my first one!" Kim responds.

"Well hopefully we can have a real one once we get internet." I say.

"Yeah, we definitely need to get that on soon" Aaron states.

We all pause when we hear a wolf howling in the distance.

Kim squeals a little and says, "Hey, maybe we should have cuddle buddies!"

"Cuddle buddies?" Lucinda and I ask confused.

"Because of the wolves." Kim responds.

"I think we'll be safe." I tell Kim.

"Awwww, I'll be your cuddle buddy Kim!" Garroth says trying to hug Kim.

Lucinda and I laugh.

After awhile, Kim, Lucinda and I all fall asleep next to each other.

Aaron's POV

Garroth and I are laying about 1 1/2 feet away from each other. The girls all fell asleep next to each other doing the cuddle buddy thing.

Garroth slowly turns his head to me and sighs, "Aaron, will you be my cuddle buddy?"

"No." I respond.

"Please"

"No."

"But (Y/n), Kim, and Lucinda are doing it!" Garroth pleads.

"No"

Garroth is quite for a second, "Is this because I snore when I sleep?"

"CRAP! I forgot about that!!" I say sitting up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So it looks like between the first and second chapter, it should take me about 1-2 1/2 weeks-ish for me to finish each chapter.

Edit: A bunch of things happened and I had to stop writing these. I'm trying my hardest to get many chapters out at once so hopefully in the future, you get more per month. So for the wait. Next chapter or two will be out a week or two after this one. I have a bunch of plans for this, so sorry for the inconvenience.

Edit (Again) I lied, more information will be in an A/N either after this chapter or after the next chapter.
~Love Author~Chan

796 Words