So there's this girl...

The Doctor could remember the heat of Yaz's body against her as the Pting got closer to the bomb. They fitted together so perfectly, so much so that she could feel  Yaz's heart beat against her back, she had been so lost in her own thoughts that she hadn't realised that the Pting was now out of the aircraft and Yaz was giggling behind her.
"Doctor, I think we're safe now." Yaz laughed as the Doctor awkwardly moved away from her and mumbled something about snapping out of it and heart beats.
"Right, come on then Yaz, don't just stand there, let's get a shift on and find the others." Yaz smiled at her frantic alien. 
Before the flushed Doctor could leave Yaz grabbed ahold of her arm and swung her back around so now it wasn't her back against Yaz but her.
The Doctor mouth was slightly parted and she was starting at Yaz's mouth which was mere inches away from her own.
"Hi" whispers Yaz and she bit her bottom lip.
"Yaz, what are you doing?" The Doctor searched her friends eyes for any inclination of what was going on.
"We nearly died..." Yaz reached up and moved a strand of the nervous woman's hair away from her face and tucked it behind her ear, tracing the chain on the Doctors earring.
"I wasn't going to let that happen." The Doctor stuttered before Yaz laid a finger tip on her lips.
"Shush" and without anytime for the Doctor to process what was happening Yaz had her lips softly pressed against the Doctors.