Dream 1; November 28,2018

I'm in a classroom full of students , I'm casually doing my work. I see Alexis sitting on the far end of the classroom away from me. So I approach her desk and say a few words to her,. Then I return to my seat. I go back to my seat but  there's someone else in it and my stuff had been moved to another desk. In my dream I thought nothing of it so I just sat down in the desk which had a pile of pencils and a worksheet on it. I look over to my left and see Anthony sitting there looking at me , with Morgan in the seat behind him. Anthony's eyes move back and forth between me and Morgan nodding his head yes, and moving his hands back and forth between us . Morgan looks around from me and back to Anthony but he doesn't say anything. The teacher comes by to check out work , Anthony had his finished and mine was half done on each page .The teacher checks off our names and says we'll be moving on and watching a movie. That's where the whole image changed in my mind and there was now a long bench up against the back of the classroom and all the desks have disappeared. It was Morgan,Anthony then me, we were sitting there and Anthony was talking but I can't remember who he was talking to nor what he was saying .but he was slowly sliding closer to me . I didn't quite notice at first but then ,his shoulder was pressed against mine and he hesitantly reaches his hand out towards me. I look at it as if compelled and asking myself if I should hold it. I eventually place my hand gently in his and he squeezes it back softly and looks down.  "How did this happen?" He says with a confused tone "what do you mean. You did it not me ?" I ask him questioningly he doesn't release my hand when Joanne approaches me," you have to choose make up your mind." I asked her what she was talking about and she mentioned we Ethan and wyatt. I told her that me and Ethan were never a thing and we would always just be friends, cause I did not see him like that . And Wyatt well he had a girlfriend and then all of a sudden Wyatt was right next to me . That's where the dream ends and I continued my day in confusion , I tell Taja my dream first freaking out a little bit that k could remember  all of it . And she asked me who I would choose if Wyatt didn't have a girlfriend and I said him . So then in my third class I tell Alexis and she tells me that Wyatt ...broke up with his girlfriend the day before in their last class.....